You Are Mine

Supernaturals. The world lives in fear of them. They look just like us; they sound just like us but they are dangerous, deadly, cold-hearted. Or, at least that's what you've always been told.

You're currently (your age) and living with your aunt, Lindy. Your parents were killed in a car accident almost two years ago, you still don't think you've fully recovered from it. Today, you were heading to school since summer break had just ended. You weren't looking forward to it; you never liked public school.

"Alright, I'm heading out, see ya' Lindy!" you shouted as you dashed out of the door, you were already a bit late and you didn't want to get in trouble on your first day back.

While walking down the sidewalk, you noticed only one other person walking a little ways in front of you: he seemed to be about your age with medium-long hair falling just at his shoulders that was a bit messy and was a inky green color and wearing the same school uniform as you (but the guy's version, of course). You couldn't see his face since his back was to you, it made you curious to see what he looked like since you don't remember seeing him before summer break.

After about ten minutes of walking, you reached your school, Anderson Highschool, and started lightly jogging to your first class - passing the mysterious green-haired boy and making it just in time.

"Alright class, settle down," Mr. Munou said, trying to get the class' attention (which only half-worked, really). "We have a new student joining us today," he announced, "you can come in now." the class door opened and in came the boy you passed on your way here. He had odd dark orange-ish gold colored eyes and was extremely good looking.

By now the rest of the class (being mostly girls) had focused their attention to the front of the class. All of the chatter and other noises had died down to just silence. You kinda felt sorry for the boy, he must feel like he's a chunk of meat in a lion's den with all these girls staring at him. But he didn't look at all bothered by the girl's hungry stares and remained seemingly bored.

"Care to introduce yourself?" Mr. Munou asked after a moment.

The boy huffed in response. "Yeah, sure. My name's Antrymr Noemne, call me whatever though - I don't really care. I'm seventeen. I like manga and hate people. That's it." he said blankly, maybe with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Uh, alright then..." Mr. Munou looked around the class and said, "You can use the desk next to Miss (Y/l/n) for now." he said as he gestured towards you. You gave a small smile and little wave as the much taller male headed to the desk just to the left of yours, by the window.

Antrymr looked at you with a mixture of curiosity and pure annoyance, making you somewhat confused.

- Timeskip -

It's been a month since Antrymr first showed up and you guys haven't really talked much - the occasional 'hi' as you pass eachother in the halls but that's about it. You were out with your friends Kate and Dylan when one of them mentioned the green-haired boy who, to most of the school, still remained one of the biggest mysteries in the school.

"So~" Kate began, "what do you think is Mr. Mysterious' story?"

"Not a clue..." Dylan said. "Oh, but I did hear a rumor though!"

"What is it, what is it, WHAT IS IT?!" Kate practically screamed at the brown-haired boy.

Dylan huffed, "Jesus, Kate, stop yelling. As I was saying: I heard a rumor that he came from some orphanage, and that he's a Supernatural."

You and Kate froze for a moment. "Do you think they're true?" you asked.

Dylan shrugged and stared at his cup of coffee. "Not sure. Part of me thinks that it's just another rumor but..." he trailed off. You were slightly worried because Dylan was one of the best people to tell if something was right or wrong (especially rumors).