Artificial Intelligence

"Sarah? Sarah, what are you doing?!" you yell, banging your hands against the glass, "Let me out!"

Sarah ignores your pleas - or maybe she just couldn't hear them - and a frighteningly calm and happy smile makes it's way onto her synthetic face.

"Don't worry, no one will ever take you away. you're safe now, my love~" shr says in a soothing voice, but you feel anything but calm...

Three weeks have passed since then and you haven't been doing well. Not only are you starving, but you're dizzy, lightheaded, and you have been passing out more and more. You fear my end is nearing. Though, it might not be a bad thing, you would finally be free from Sarah's insanity...

You woke up to light tapping. Cracking open your eyes, you looked over at the Artificial Intelligence android through the glass tube you had been trapped in many days ago. You weakly raised a hand to the glass and held it there for a moment. "P...lease... Sarah..." you whispered, feeling your mind slipping into the darkness once again.

Sarah put her hand against the tube where yours was and smiled softly, a glimmer of the glitch that caused this appearing in her reflective purple eyes. "Don't worry, love, I said we will be together forever and I meant it." she giggles as you loose consciousness.

- timeskipyyy -

You wake up slowly, feeling odd, almost... surreal...

It takes you a minute to open your eyes, and you regret it as soon as you see it: a mirror is placed on the ceiling above you, a full-body android reflected in it. Your eyes widen slightly, the reflection copies.

"Love, you're awake! How do you feel?" Sarah asks, appearing above yoy and blocking the mirror from your sight.

You open your mouth to speak but stop yourself, you want to cry, scream. You want to have a full-force mental breakdown, but you can't. You can't cry, you can't scream, you can't even feel. All you can do is lay there, silent and empty. Sarah giggles above you, grabbing your - no, the android's hand and intertwining their fingers.

"Isn't this amazing! Now we can be together forever and ever just like I promised!" she smiles.

Oh, how you wish you had died on that day...