chapter 4

* Sunny Pov*

3 years later...

I look out the window in see we about to land. After a few minutes we landed I got off the plane and smell the fresh air. "I'm glad to be back so I can get my revenge on the people who had did me wrong and betrayed me" I said to myself.

I went inside the airport in start searching for my bestfriend emma.

In the distance I see a short figure run toward me, but didn't think much about it and just kept on what i was doing. A couple of seconds later I heard my name being call "Sun".

I stop on what I was doing  "the olny people that call me that is emma" I said to myself quietly.

"Emma?" I said happily turning around  towards her waving my hands in the air like a mad women.

We ran up to each other and hug each other. t

"I miss you so much emma" I said. "I miss you too, it was not the same when you left sun" emma said..

We let go of each other and started walk to the car. I put my bags in the back trunk. And then hop in the front seat and went home.

Only the way we talk about what happen in the past three years, we went on and on and on until we came to a stop. I look outside the window and saw a house it was HUGE ( down below 👇)

 I look outside the window and saw a house it was HUGE ( down below 👇)

It look so beautiful.

We got out the car and got my bags out the back trunk and start walk toward the house.  emma unlock the door " well this is your new home" said emma, I look around amazed. Whoa how did you pay for this joint" i said playfully.

"Just know I have my ways " emma said looking at me sneakily. We both laugh.

"Well come on I'm going show you around the place" emma said. " Okay, I can't wait to see my room" i said to emma.

Living room

Kitchen