chapter 3

( With Mason )

* Mason Pov*

I watch sunny cry her eyes out " why did you fod this to me Jason you was my bestfriend why " said sunny. " I did it because I want to become popular, so I did what I had to do.

Sunny slap Jason and ran out the building while Jason look shocked and angry. I don't really care about that whore she the reason mom died ( wait for chapter 6 )

( After school )

We arrived home and went inside " Sunny bring your ugly ass down here now " I yelled

I waited a few minutes and still didn't get a response " I said bring your ass downstairs don't let me repeat myself you know what happened when I have to repeat myself" I yelled

I still don't get a response so I went upstairs to she what the useless girl up to. I open up the door I look inside to see a empty room.

I look everwhere but i didn't see her , I step on a peace of paper on the floor and saw it was a letter. I pick it up and lool at it, It our name on the letter.

I ran downstairs with tears in my eye " What wrong Mason " said Iyana " Sunny had ran away and I had found a letter in her room.

" Open it up " dad said " And read it out loud so we can see what on the letter. "

Dear: My so call 'family'

I had a enough of your abuse, I have enough of your commands, being bossed around, getting eliminated in front of people, you always blamed me and said I killed mom but I didn't she kill her self because she said " I'm get tired of get abused by your father" so she kill her self in front of me and dad, and the last word she said to me was " I love stay strong for me my child " So I tryed to say strong for as long as I can, but you all pay for betraying me and doing bad thing to me that I don't like, and dad know what am talk about, He lied straight up in your face and you believe it and started to abuse me, bully me, and so on. I will get my revenge on all of you when I can back be ready because I will bring hell to all of you.

Form : Sunny
For : My so call 'family'

I look at the paper one more time and look at dad  " Tell us the truth dad about how mom really died. "

Dad had sigh and started telling us what happened.

Tears started to fall down my cheek " Come back sunny we didn't know what really happened, please come back. " I said crying my eyes out.

Dad look at us angrily and said "BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP, YOU DIDN'T JOT CARE ABOUT HER WHEN SHE WAS HERE NOW THE SHE YOU TWO WANT TO CRY YOU EYES OUT DESPICABLE!!. "  " We just have to wait till she comeback.

" Me and Iyana looked at each other and said " okay "
And went up to our room.

I sat on the bed still crying my eyes out and think what i done to sunny, " please forgive me sunny I didn't know I didn't know " I said

That night I cried myself to sleep thinking about what have I done.

TO BE CONTINUED

I hope you like this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment down below.