chapter 6

* Sunny pov*

So after the bellringe I  hurry up to meet Damien in the back of the school when I get there I didn't see him.

So I was going to go to my next period  till I was grab by the waist. I was scared for a moment but I saw who it was and it was Damien.

I sigh in relief then said "boy you need to stop scary me like that or you going to get hurt" Damien had chuckle and whisper in my ear and said "baby girl you know you can't hurt me so don't even try".

I got out of his grip and say what do you want then he said "baby girl I already told you I want you".

Then I tell him "I'm not a object I'm not your property you can't claim me"

"I didn't say you was a object, but you is my property and I already claim you as mine for the minutes you step in this school so don't test me baby girl" said Damien

Then he push me to the wall and start kissing me. I had TRYED to stop that moan form come out but it didn't work it felt so good.

When he had heard me moan he stop and look at me and smirk.

Then I push him off of me and said "I have to go to dance class see you there " then I wink at him while  swavey my hips .

*  time skip *
* in dance class*

I knock on the door and say "hi am the new student Sunny Hudson".

Then the teach said "oh you the new student that they was talking about well hello am Ms. Cast go and have a seat by Damien".

He look up at me and smirk while raising his hand then he said "good to see you again baby girl" then I said "yeah yeah just listen what the teacher say".

"okay class today we gonna have a dance-off sunny would you show them a dance since you good at it". Ms. Cast said

Then I said "okay i don't mind ".

( the first to people is sunny and Damien dance)

*The bell ring*

"Class is up go a head in go to your next class" said Ms. Cast

"I didn't  know you can dance like that" said Damien

" that's not the only thing can do, it would be so more surprises so get ready" I said whispering in his ear

I kiss his cheek while swaving my hips but she didnt know that he had more surprises than her.

...................................................................................................................................................... I hope you like it don't forget to vote and comment. I will update it next Wednesday and Friday.