chapter 31

I want his head right now..how dare him kidnap my woman

."give myena back to me and I will spare your life.."

." Hahahaha do you think im afraid oy you're threats im sorry to say this but im not."

."you already choose..all of you choose to die now..galit na sinabi ni prinsipe kreden...

."we never choose to die and no one like to choose to die right now..but if dying is the only way for us to able to save our kingdom so be it.."prince ace confidently said to prince kreden..

."uh prince ace siguraduhin mo lang na may sapat kang kaalaman sa iyong kapangyarihan upang maipagtanggol mo ang iyong kaharian..what is it air..hahaha I have that also."prince kreden chuckled as if his taunting prince ace beyond his limit.

."the mighty prince kreden of dark kingdom hindi ka parin nagbabago hanggang ngayon katulad ka parin ng dati mayabang.."sabat naman ni prince kent.

."uh! Uh! Nandito pala lahat ng mga prinsipe ng white..good..but sorry to say this but I also brought all the princes of our kingdom..and you can't stand against them..

.;"tama prince ikari here kating kati na kami sa labanang ito ano simulan na ba natin or magdadaldalan nalang tayo dito buong magdamag..."

.."tumigil ka puros yabang lang naman meron sayo wala ka namang binatbat hindi ko lubos maisip kung bakit naging prinsipe ang isang katulal mong alam alam kundi manakot at magmayabang dapat sa isang katulad mo sinusunog..ng buhay.."nanggagalaiti sa galit na tinuran ni prince jai he flick his finger and throw a fire into prince ikari's cloak..and it caught it perfectly and it make prince jai laugh at him..prince krim flick his finger to and water came making prince ikari wet..and also the fire died..

."hahahah you should see your face as if you're ready to run to your mama and cry how awful.."patuloy parin sa pagtawang saad ni prince miko..

..;you how dare you do you think you can go like that for humiliating me..now it's my turn and ikari make a hole kung saan nakatayo si prince jai and for instant the prince fell into it..

."enough! Pasigaw at galit na sinabi ni prince kreden.."are you making fun on this war because I am not!"

Tinulungan ni prince ace si jai upang makaahon sa butas na ginawa ni prince ikari gustuhin man nitong gumanti din ngunit kailangan niyang pigilan ang kanyang sarili dahil kung hindi maaaring mawalan ng saysay ang mga plano nila..

."kreden hindi namin ginagawang katatawanan ang bagay na ito dahil alam namin na seryoso ito..kaya kung ako sayo pagsabihan mo ang mga prinsipeng kasama mo na itikom ang kanilang bibig baka hindi ko sila matanto."

'"The same goes to you to ruka..ibigay mo na siya sa akin alam mo sa sarili mo kung anong pagtitimpi ang ginagawa ko ngayon..

."pasensyahan tayo kreden ngunit hindi ko ibabalik si myena sayo..sa ngayon."

.;anong ibig mong sabihin anong balak mong gawin sa kanya"

."wala naman pero sa oras na hindi kayo umalis ngayon din..I can mind link her guard to kill her if you insist to this war to happen now.."

."fuckyou! Subukan mo siyang saktan and I will see to it to kill even the new born baby in your kingdom will suffer..tomorrow we will coming back..you know that.."

."uh no if I were you not tomorrow or the next day..give us enough time..you know that we are outnumbered because of your doing.."

."no! I said tomorrow and that is final..dont angered me..much..dont ever dare..;

.;"fine come back here tomorrow and infront of the kingdom hate you will see the head of myena hanging..;"

Prince kreden so much angered he feel flick his finger make a fire towards prince ruka flick his finger again and a very strong wind caught prince ruka..and make the prince slam into the ground..

Prince ruka stand up fearsless chuckled his eyes full of mischief and hatred.."you know that I can also hurt you right now or worst kill you..but thank me because it's not yet the time for me..if I were you control your self or else..I myself will bring you the head of your mortal this instant.."

Prince kreden frost from attacking ruka again..he must plan to get myena again..he can fight and make them suffer now..but he knows he can't because he knows ruka can do the thing he said right now..

.;"fuck! He cursed..okey I'll give you only three days to give myena back to me or else I will burn your palace including all of you..I will drag your soul to hell if you touch or hurt her..do you understand that..."

Without any words and questions..he flick his finger again and they are gone ...and it make the white warriors and princes sigh in relive they know the have enough time to prepare for the worst to come..

Make me proud click like and leave a comment..(wink) sorry sa mga wrong grammars and english..yours truly..is poor in english..im having a hard time whooossshh..next chapter SPG read for your own risk..hahahah just kidding..just a little bit spg..your author is lack for that..hope you understand it..bababushhh..lalavyah

Dreamgirl is signing in again..next update 1pm..(wink)