chapter 32

Im not yet finish mortal is just a beginning for your misery I know there's something seriously bad kreden planning right now but im ready for it I open the door to myena's room uh she's sitting on to the large couch waiting for her prince to come I saw disappointment and fear into her eyes her mouth slightly open of disbelief that im standing in front oh her not her prince..uh how I love to see her fear to me

.;"why are you here you are not the one im waiting for where is kreden what did you do to him"
..she asked fearfully..

."sorry my dear but kreden will not going to save you now ..maybe after a few day's and thats enough for us..to prepare..and to me to play with you"
..I grinned..

."no! Please I don't want that again just leave me alone please.."she cried

I chuckled I climbed off of her and stretched out my back my body is sore from the long day's I feel her body jerked away from me..

."don't act so surprised my dear you know that you can't expect me not to touch you again.."I smirked

I chuckled as she clasped her hand on her lap nervously im enjoying this her fear to me her body look delicious to me and those breast of her.."and im the pervert but don't care.."

I grinned down at her my smile filled with mischief.."didn't mean to make you so nervous.."

'"well that's a lie I've ever heard from you."she said as her eyes gestured to the position I had her in..

I smirked down at her.."you know I don't want to hurt you so don't fight and leaned my face in to meet hers.."you know what I like it when you're under me..you will love this I promise you..

I forcefully grabbed her and planted my mouth onto hers..with my patience thin and my cock hard I grab her and picked her up over my shoulder she yelped and her feet started kicking me and her hands hitting my back..but I didn't mind it..and as quickly as I did I drop her onto the bed..I stood up and pulled down my pants..I lifted up her dress..myena tried to stop me tears can't stop falling into her eyes..but I grabbed her feet and chuckled evilly.."there is no fucking way to stop me right now mortal..just do what I say remain still and be silent or mas maganda if you moaned and say my name..hindi kita sasaktan I promise you that huwag ka lang lumaban at makipagtalo pa sa akin..you got it.."

."please prince ruka tama na maawa ka sa akin I didn't do anything wrong to you..pakawalan mo na ako please."she begged

."myena alam mo namang wala akong balak tigilan to how many times should I tell you that..kaya huwag ka nang magmakaawa dahil wala din naman patutunguhan yan. I promise you I'll be gentle this time and I'll make enjoy this so shall we finish now.."

She didn't say any word again her tears stop her eyes full of hatred over me but I don't care much..

I pushed her back onto the bed and curled a finger under her underwear
Her body jerked away from.me
But I grabbed her back I thrusted myself into her I tried to keep it painfully and slow I lifted my head up after a few minutes of pleasure my hands on her breasts..my mouth licking into her other breasts..I could feel her body jerked her feets clam unto mine I grinned she is responding into the pleasure she's feeling right now..I thrusted faster then slow..in a faster way again in and out..and I saw it she like what im doing right now to her..she saw me looking to her..and she blushed..I smirked.."don't be shy my dear..I told you you'll enjoy it.."
Finally I felt her legs drop and she closed her eyes with a loud sigh her body is numb from my heavy.body

I tugged her and whisper into her ears.."sleep..I can feel her heartbeat slowing.down into a peaceful sleep..I smiled I planned to sleep with her though. I closed my eyes..to sleep with her..

Uh my gosh this is it..the beginning excited na ba kayo sa mangyayari..if you are click like leave a message make me proud..and thats a cue for me to update more..so..do it now bebe..make me know that your reading this..if you reall want me to continue hahaha...

Dreamgirl is signing in again
It's up to you for me to update more..like and comment first..it's a big prize for me though...(wink)