chapter 34

DARK KINGDOM

prince kreden and the other princes and warriors went back to their kingdom all of them even the princes are silent afraid to break the silence engulfing them because they know for themselves princes kreden's feelings right now.he can kill them all in instant if they make a wrong move..then princess aya break the silent for us..

."prince kreden I think I know how ruka manage to get myena here you know that you can't just come here without the guards noticing it our barriers not even have a single crack for him to enter.."kreden snap his head towards princess aya his voice even scarier and by the looks of aya she suddenly feel fear for her life but she manage to answer with a calm tone.."Zeya..I know she's behind of this ever since myena come to our realm she plan to get rid of her she manage to get myena's thrust and friendship and...

Aya didn't even finish talking when kreden shout of duty and order the guard ."pick zeya to me if she refuse tell her I will kill her entire family right now.."the god run as fast as he can fearing for his..life..

."ikari! Where is rahid."I looked at him and bowed my head.."don't ever tell me that he have doings for this also."speak.his tone beyond fury and angry it's more than that."kreden I don't know I never see him for a week his distancing his self to us..and I didn't know why.."

."prince kreden are you looking for me may nagawa ba akong hindi mo nagustuhan galit na galit ka something's wrong.."Prince rahid said smiling.;"are you behind of this also tell me."prince rahid expression is calm.."behid of what?."he asked.."don't you ever deny it or else."..or else what? I don't even know what are you talking about."myena she's gone that ruka manage to get her here.don't you know that?."uh really! Well I don't and I don't even care .why you care? uh it's because you love that mortal right?.."you."prince rahid point a finger to rahid even angrier than before..;how dare you to say that you don't care..

."hahahaha so I have my right to say it wether you like it or not she's just a fucking mortal snap it in your head kreden mortal is just a food for us our blood bank..why make a fuss for her disappearance for us.."for an instant prince kreden hand gripping rahid's throat .;"you! Don't ever talk like that to myena and I dont care if she is a fucking mortal that woman I love her so better shut your mouth or I break your neck do you understand that."and kreden let go of rahid

Rahid gasping for air manage to chuckled and smile."kreden did you forgot it what you've done to me for fucking sake im the first ever prince among all of you that lived a mortal..and what did you do?..what?"he said his tone full of duty and hatred..kreden looked at him more angrier than before..

."that was before I meet her..you know that woman is not the right person for you..she's weak.ambitious and a bitch..just thank me for killing her you know."

."you don't know her to say that to her she suffered a lot and must do what she must do in order to survive their cruel world you don't even know her well.;when you kill her infront of me don't you even know how I feel..you don't know how scared I am..how angry and frustrated  I was when your draining her blood she looked at me..nakita ko sa mga mata niya nakikiusap siya nagmamakaawa na tulungan ko siya..pero wala akong magawa I felt useless at that time..alam mo ba kung anong ipinangako ko sa kanya bago mo siya patayin..na walang mangyayaring masama sa kanya that I will protect her no matter what happen..you manage to lock my powers that time..do you remember it..she's begging you crying to spare her life..at anong ginawa mo pinatay mo parin siya..and me watching..alam mo ba kung anong pakiramdam..na ang babaeng minahal mo..pinapatay ng itinuring mong kapatid sa mismong harapan mo alam mo ba ha..galit na galit na sigaw ni rahid..nang umalis kayo nagkaroon ako ng pagkakataong makausap bago siya malagutan ng hininga..she smiled and whisper it's okey she understand..and that time..I promise to avenge her death..and now you asked me why I don't care..

Well fuck you!""

Whooppps..it's me again like comment..give me motivations to continue writing..(wink)

Is this update enough for this day well if not..then like and comment(evil laugh)..if you want me to update more this day..

Dreamgirl is signing in..

Give me the motivations..to update more..sarangheyu....