3.

SEUNGINS POV•

I heard the screams and cries of my brother. I couldn't handle it, I didn't want to hear it. I felt that should be me. Not him, he deserves nothing, he's been kind and obedient is entire life, he gives everyone a chance.

I covered my head with my pillow, my tears dampening the bed.

"He needs this camping trip, he has to escape from here, no matter what I have to do, it's my duty to save him, as my little brother. This is my final redemption as his sister. For all the horrible shit I've done to him. I cant sit by anymore."

I could hear quick steps run up the stairs. They were light but filled with emotion.

I slightly creaked the door open.

"Chaeyoung?" I whispered exiting the room.

"Hey what's wrong? Where's the stuck up Chaeyoung I know?" I joked when I saw her leaning over.

"S-s-she made him bleed." She sobbed.

I sighed and kneeled down to her.

"Listen Chae, this has happened a lot, it sucks a lot, but he does this for us, so we aren't the ones to be hurt. Don't we need to repay him?" I pat her back.

"B-but how? How do we atone?" She looked up.

"We help him escape." I smiled

Her eyes widened.

"H-how? How is that possible? She can track him down. He has nowhere to go." She reminded.

"Well I'm planning on getting him on a camping trip that's happening this spring break. The people going are cool I know one of them. Maybe we can convince mother for him to go."
I explained.

"How? Who will clean, who's going to feed us?" She asked

"Us, we will. He needs to leave this house ASAP." I revealed.

She sighed and thought for a bit.

"Fine, for Seungmins escape." She smiled.

I helped her up and we began to walk towards the beast.

"Mother? Can I ask you something?" Chaeyoung asked first since she is her biological daughter.

"Of course dear what is it?" She smiled.

Sick, was all I could think.

But I kept on that mask I've had for years.

"You know Seungmin was invited to a camping trip this spring break?" She slowly uncovered.

"What? Him?" She scoffed.

"Yes, can he go? He needs the break, and what's any better than a smelly old bug infested cabin you could most likely get sick in?" She tried to make it sound as bad as she could.

"Yes that's a wonderful place for him." She started to fall for the plan.

"Yes, and me and Seungin could fill in for the few weeks he's gone. So you don't have to lift a finger." She smiled

"But I don't want my baby's to get dirty." She cooed.

"Don't ever call me your baby you witch". I thought.

"Oh mother we'll be fine. Don't worry, I just want him to suffer there." She gave a false smile.

"Oh alright. He can go, I need a break from that piece of trash." She laughed.

We had to laugh with her to stop any means of suspicion.

"I'll go tell that dog." I forced out of my mouth and clenched my fist.