Chapter 2

(I'm just casually putting random pictures-)
(Y/n)'s POV
All might is a teacher in U.A. now.Which he trained the students yesterday.

They gave me a U.A. uniform as a disguise.So that they won't recognize me. I am finally walking peacefully in the streets going to U.A.-

"Holy shit....that's a lot of reporters....probably they are asking about All might...and me.."I mumbled.

I nervously sighed and go in to the crowed but just got asked by a lot of reporters.

"What is it like learning from All might?"
"Tell us about All might the teacher"
"What is the feeling of the number one hero teaching the class?"

'Why me?:('I thought.But I tried answering.

"H-he's a great t-teacher!He t-trained us to be h-h-heroes l-like him!H-he's v-very Nice t-too!"I stuttered.

'I CAN'T FUCKING BREATH IN THIS CROWD!!!'I thought while finding some air and pushing myself
out of the crowd.But only to be stop by many reporters asking me about Espi-kyu aka myself.

"Fucking Buzz off!"A boy with ash blonde hair yelled while taking my wrist and dragging me out of the crowd.

'His hand is warm...'I thought while a blush crept in my face.I think his name was...Bakugo Katsuki?
I heard it from yesterday's training.

'Wait...How did he recognize me?Did he picture me or something?'I thought.

Then we finally reached class 1-a.He let go of my wrist.

"T-thanks Bakugo-kun-

"Just fucking call me Katsuki and it's no fucking problem."He cut me off.I nodded and we go inside
the class.

"I see...you already wear the U.A. uniform..."Aizawa said while looking at me head to toe.

"Well duh, when will I wear it?I can finally have peace and finally walking in the fucking damn streets"I said while
crossing my arms.He sighed and look at the class while I stood beside Aizawa.

He took out a stack of paper."Good work with yesterday's battle training.Ive looked over your grades and
evaluation."He said.

"Bakugo"He called.I can see Bakugo tensed up.

"Grow up already.Stop wasting your talent"He said.'Ouch.Is he always been like this?'I thought.

"Got it."He said while looking down.

"And...Its seems Midoriya ended yet another day with a broken arm."He said and I continue.

"Learn how to control your quirk, but you do have potential assuming you can overcome this work at it,
Midoriya-Kun"I advise while smiling.

"Okay!"Midoriya-kun yelled.

"Now to home room business...sorry for the sudden announcement, but today...."he paused.

I of course continued."You'll pick a class president!"I yelled while smiling brightly.

"Such a normal school-like thing!"They all yelled.

Then all suddenly raise there hands and some stood up and raise both of there hands.

'Welp...The battle begins...'I thought while sighing.