Chapter 6

(SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!I WAS TOO
FOCUSED AT SCHOOL!!THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE E 3K READS!!!)

No ones POV:
You sweatdropped and try to force a smile
to Midoriya.

"Good luck Midoriya!"You said while smiling.

He sweats and start mumbling thing on choosing his teammate.

You shake your head and giggled as you run to the watching room.

"Heyya wazzup Caterpillar-human-that-sleeps-24/7" You said as you grin
at Aizawa, who just glared at you.

"How nice of you for knowing ALOT of things about me.."He sarcastically said.

"Well that's a no problem sir!Just doing my job!"You replied back
as you sit down on one of the seats there.

'Next is Cavalry Battle!' You said in your mind as you watched closely with Midnight explains what Cavalry Battle is.

"Poor Midoriya, he won first place in the obstacle course. He had the ten million
points which means... Every students will go for him." You mumbled as you watched them form there own teams.

"Mei Hatsume from the supports team, huh?" You mumbled as Hatsume joined Midoriya's team with Tokoyami and Uraraka.

"Good luck for all of you."

-------
Third person's POV:
(You can skip this cuz its just basically what happened in the cavalry battle XD)

Izuku boldly proclaims that his team will run away, but then suddenly Juzo uses his quirk to soften the ground and force Team Midoriya to sink into it.

Team Midoriya escapes by using Mei's jetpack. Jiro attacks them with her earphone jack and Fumikage blocks it using Dark Shadow. Ochaco's quirk gives Team Midoriya increased mobility since she's floating everything other than herself and Mei's equipment.

Team Mineta attacks using their quirks and Izuku is forced to frantically dodge.

He activates the jetpack to free Ochaco, breaking one of the hover boots in the process.

Katsuki uses explosions to fly and attack Izuku while in midair. Fumikage is able to block Katsuki's explosion and Hanta uses his tape to reel in Katsuki before he touches the ground.

Seven minutes in, Team Tetsutetsu, Team Monoma, and Team Kendo from Class 1-B control the second through fourth place spots.

Every other team, save for Team Midoriya, Team Rin, and Team Todoroki, have lost all their points. Even Team Bakugo falls victim to Neito and Katsuki loses his headband.

Neito taunts Team Bakugo and explains most of Class 1-B purposely placed low in the preliminaries in order to observe their Class 1-A rivals. At the halfway point of the game, Team Todoroki confronts Team Midoriya.

Ibara steals Team Mineta's points covertly by using her quirk. This prompts Mezo to go into attack mode and rush the two teams. Other teams also attack at the same time.

They are all ultimately defeated when Denki electrifies them and Shoto follows up by freezing them in place before stealing their points.

Fumikage is able to defend against Team Todoroki's attack, but the shock causes their jetpack to malfunction.

With only one boot propelling them, Team Midoriya isn't fast enough to escape Team Todoroki's pursuit. Dark Shadow attacks and Momo defends Shoto by quickly creating a stone shield.

Team Midoriya is forced to the edge of the arena, leaving them nowhere left to run. Even so, Izuku formulates a plan to survive their assault.

Irate from Neito's taunting, Katsuki confronts Team Monoma and attacks Neito straight on. Neito evades Katsuki's blast and copies his quirk before blasting the latter back. Then he copies Eijiro's hardening quirk and blocks Katsuki's follow up explosion. Team Kodai backs up Neito and Kojiro uses his quirk to trap Eijiro by sticking his feet to the ground. Team Monoma flees as Neito continues to taunt Katsuki.

With one minute remaining, Team Todoroki has cornered Team Midoriya.

However, Izuku has been able to keep Shoto at bay by exploiting Shoto's refusal to use his left side. Tenya takes control of the desperate situation for his team and debuts his special move: Recipro Burst. In a flash, Tenya speeds past Team Midoriya's defenses and Shoto takes Izuku's headband.

The recoil from Tenya's super speed stalls his engines, leaving Team Todoroki immobile.

Fumikage suggests the team try to take other headbands but Izuku refuses because there isn't enough time left. Ochaco encourages her team to get their points back and rushes at Team Todoroki.

Inspired by his teammate's cooperation, Izuku activates One For All in his arm and charges at Shoto, forcing the latter to ignite his flames as a defense.

Mina uses her acid to free her team. Neito wants to let the clock run out but Team Bakugo has other plans.

Katsuki jumps from his horses and flies at Team Monoma. Kosei creates an invisible wall of air to block Katsuki, but the latter breaks it and grabs two of Team Monoma's headbands.

This moves Team Bakugo into third place. Other teams try to capitalize on the chaos and Neito holds them off by copying Kosei's quirk.

Team Monoma still holds fourth place and desires to protect their last headband until time runs out.

Even though Team Bakugo holds third place, Katsuki refuses to stop and demands his team fight to get their original headband back from Neito.

Mina clears a path using her acid and Hanta pulls their team to Team Monoma using his tape. Kosei attempts to defend Team Monoma with another air wall, but Katsuki blasts through it and takes back his headband from Neito.

Team Bakugo moves into second place while Team Monoma loses all their points. Still unsatisfied, Katsuki orders his team to go after Team Midoriya and Team Todoroki.

Izuku uses his quirk to slice through the air and take out Shoto's defense. He uses the opening and takes one of the headbands off Shoto's neck, believing it to be the ten million point one.

However, Mei confirms the headband is only worth seventy points. Team Midoriya makes one final push and Team Bakugo arrives. They all prepare to clash when suddenly time runs out and the game ends.

(Holy shit this took me alot of time-)
-----

(Y/n) 's POV:
' Jsjwwjjsiwjjswjjsjsjhdhs. MY BABY BOI HAVE GROWN UP' I yelled in mind as I saw Team Midoriya got in.

"Well... Next is 1 v 1 a. K. A

PvP."

(WOOP, WOOP I FINALLY UPDATED IT, SRRY IF YOUR BORED AT THIS SINCE (Y/n) DIDNT PRETTY DO ANYTHING, BUT IN THE NEXT CHAPPY, EXPECT SOMETHING ELSE :))))