SPECIAL! CHAPTER

It's been a while but I-

THIS IS THE MOMENT

THIS IS THE TIME

A O T X B N H A

CROSSOVER! CHAPTER

(I FEEL REALLY BAD DISCONTINUING THIS AND I HAVE SEEN COMMENTS ABOUT THIS SO WHY NOT?)

"I think,

I think im gonna pee in my pants sooner or later." (Y/n) said, nervously chuckled.

"Or now.." She added.

She look up to see a titan with a jeff wannabe smile.

whoops wrong one

Better.

Also which smile is creepier-

"Why that titan.. I am not Eren.."

She felt her eyes water as she was frozen in place. "Atleast i can die w-with an awesome death."She started, staring at the titan before her. "Dying in a manga book is awesome, I will be famous. "She continued dreamily.

" YOU FUCKING SHIT!!!! WE DONT HAVE OUR FUCKING QUIRKS! " A loud booming voice was heard in the other side.

Bakugou.

She look towards where Katsuki is, her eyes widen to see him, Todoroki and Midoriya, running towards her.

" Ok wait what in the actual fuck- I'm going to die, but I dont regret being an otaku. " She mumbled under her breathe.

Just about the titan's big ass hand grab her, a beautiful human being came into the rescue and cut the titan's hand sharply and smoothly.

A girl with black short hair and maroon scarf went towards her and lend out her hand.

'Oh my god, It's my waifu.' She thought looking at Mikasa with dreamy eyes. "Are you okay?" Her voice sounds so holy. (Y/n) nodded and took her hand as Mikasa help her to stand up back in her feet.

'Im so gay for her'

Then suddenly the ground shook, as a loud roar and an explosion appear- not that harmful since it just produce a really strong wind when you're near it though unlike someone.

'Eren, its definitely E r e n' She thought as a titan shifter(Eren) punch the smiling titan, square in the face.

"Wish they have dicks.." She mumbled under her breathe. "But they save my virgin life when guys ask about nudes and I send them Titan pictures." She smiled at the memory.

"Tsk, filthy brats." Another beautiful human being mumbled which (Y/n) heard from behind her, which got her excited and europhia boost.

'Levi-

Her thoughts cut off when the three of her classmates catch up. "Why the hell are we here, huh?!" Bakugou yelled as Levi turn towards him with a annoyed look.

"How should I know, tsk tsk tsk." Levi replied. "Practically, why the four of you are out in Wall Rose where all the filthy titans are? " Levi asked suspiciously.  "Captain Levi, we should get out of here now, more titans are coming." Mikasa said calmly as Levi nodded.

The other cadets came in with horses and pick us up, which I ended up being with Jean. I know about his kinks and all, but I don't really mind, knowing he was gay and I like it that way.

-CUT- PLEASE READ BELOW!!

Sorry for leaving you in such cliffhanger, but hey, it's just a special chapter which was drafted for months. I am currently in to Kimetsu No Yaiba(Demon Slayer) which I am currently making oneshot books and Kny x reader books with my latest improve  writing style. Thank you for the 71K reads on this! I really appreciate it! I have another Bnha book called "Authors little note", you can find it in my profile in my published books!

Even thought I am into another anime, I will still make another Bnha story with an au or plot and it's an x reader, only one character will be loved by reader! Request in "Comment your request here!" Just right below this paragraph! Make it interesting, the more interesting and unique your request is, the more likely I would pick yours!

Though, we can always do a Kimetsu no Yaiba x Boku no Hero Academia crossover, since it will turn on my motivation to write that one so also comment to vote for this one and mention the Bnha character you want the reader to be into!

Kimetsu no Yaiba x Demon slayer crossover (x reader)

Or
(No both or picking or please.)

Comment your request here!

I will be waiting till October 25 or shorter or longer time for you to vote! I will be waiting, love ya all!