prolouge

"yeah um yeah can we all grab a cuppa chai latte at 88 degrees exactly? thank you so much", said marcus bontempeli while his best friends daniel rioli and jj sat waiting at the table they always sat at. "no worries", the incredibly good looking barista replied. As marcus headed back to the boys, he couldn't help but think about her... about how lonely he was. He wanted a "gluten free" so badly. But all of these girls around him only like him because he's a star footballer.
"oi marky", jj shouted snapping him out of his thoughts.
"what were you think about mate", nagged his other good friend danny. Marcus explained to them how he wanted a girlfriend. Unexpectedly, both of the boys felt the same way.

**PING**

Suddenly, the boys all heard a ping from one of their phones. They all hastily reach for their phones in hope that it was a girl messaging them.
"i got a texxtt", yelled daniel cockily, obviously proud with himself. Marcus and Jason frowned in slight disappointment. Daniel opens up his new instagram dm. "it's from a girl guys!!", Daniel gloats.
"ugh shucks", Bonti sighs.
"let me see!", JJ says as he grabs Daniel's phone, "it's from a chick named Kasia!"
"hey give that back! I'll read it out", Daniel snapped.

"hi danny boo ravioli (hehe that's what my friends and i call u get it like the pasta lmao we crazy) i just wanted to tell u that ilysm hehe ok bye ps. pls reply hehehehe xoxo kasbear."

The sour looks on Marcus and JJ's faces quickly changed to amusement and the boys burst out laughing in the hands of a poor red Daniel.