part 12

kasia's pov

"WE WON!!!!" i scream as i sing along to the Tiger's song right in charlotte's face. she looked very upset at her teams loss. haha!

Jade never came back to her seat... Charlotte called her and Jade told us that she left and that they were to take the train back to their house. ugh.

"i have to go to the toilet, i'll be right back though. you can wait here" i tell Charlotte. As she is a lazy bum, she obliged, opening her phone and immediately going on wattpad.

i nonchalantly walk to where Ravioli and i agreed to meet - just outside the female toilets on the second level. everyone has pretty much left the stadium by now in hopes of beating the traffic home.

i was waiting for what felt like forever for him, but it was probably only 4.5 minutes.

that's when i saw him. my heart went thump thump. THEN HE SMILES AT ME!!!! I CANT DEAL HIS SMILE AHHHHH!!!

that's when i run up to him and jump into his arms. the electricity between us could power the whole of Russia.

He pulls me away, but before we are out of sight, we share a sweet kiss. it was EVERYTHING.

that's when we heard a flash coming from behind us. our heads flip around so quickly we could have gotten wiplash.

i see a decent looking girl holding up her bourgeois (buji) iphone X with a smug look on her face.

"Mia??" Daniel snapped shocked, yet angerily.

"yes babes?" the little poo replies.