part 13

kasia's pov

Daniel pushes me off him with a troubled expression on his face.

"what're you doing?", he asks worriedly.

"the real question is what are YOU doing", Mia replies sassily, almost in tears.

I step back, scared of what she's capable of doing. She stares me up and down, judging me.

"What are you talking about babe?', Daniel questions, "Kasia is my little cousin!".

Mia smirks, but his words stabbed my heart harder than anything i've felt before. I though things couldn't get anything, but then Daniel rushes up to Mia and they kiss. I look away.

I stumble back, feeling faint. The world's spinning around me around I wish I never met him! He's ruined my whole life. I run away. Fast. I need to get out.

"I will always love you and only you Mia", Daniel purrs as Mia swoons.

Shocked, I turn around to look back at then before Mia catches my eye, "Yeah, keep staring biach".

That's when I lose it. I storm towards that cow and slap her in the face as hard as I can. She stumbles back, graving her cheek. Daniel doesn't do anything do help her or stop me. So I slap her again on her other check. She's fuming. It's like smoke is coming out of her ears.

"You'll pay for this, you orangutan!" She wailed.

Then there was black.