The hideaway

We were still running after we climbed over the fence, I was looking behind and Jimin was running infront.
I suddenly felt him grab my arm and yank me back causing me to fall over, I stood up and shouted at him but then he said, 'look.'
I looked down and I saw a massive field with a concrete wall surrounding it, if I would've carried on running I would've fell down into the massive hole, where the field was.
We were panicking as we could hear the gate rustling, I saw to the left of me that there was a ladder that lead down to the field, I grabbed Jimins hand and pulled him towards it, I went down first and he followed and we pushed our backs against the wall, so the policemen wouldn't be able to see us.
Because it was dark we could see their flashlights and they were flashing the fields on the other side of the concrete wall, he heard them all muttering to each other and then it became pitch black again.
Me and Jimin looked at each other and gave a sigh of relief and sarted giggling.
We decided to explore the area, there was loads of rubbish all over the floor and graffiti but it looked abandoned and that there has been no one there for a while.
I saw a big thing laying on the floor in the distance and I walked over to it with caution and saw that it was a random mattress, it was a bit dirty and had leaves on it but me and Jimin sat on it anyways.
It was a clear night and quite warm, we both laid down and his arm was out straight and my head was resting on it.
Jimin then turned over so he was laying on his side and he was twirling my hair, he then leaned in and started kissing me, he put his hand under my hair and on my neck.
I was kissing him back and then you ended up giving him a blow job on the mattress and then you had sex.
Because it was a warm evening you got extra sweating which meant that Jimin was sweaty and he looked extra good when he was sweaty.
We both decided that it was getting late so we started to walk home, we were holding hands and laughing the way home and I have had such a great evening.
We got home and Jimins parents were there and I haven't met them before, when Jimin saw their car he stopped in his tracks and said, 'you need to go.'
I looked at him confused and asked why, he said that he hasn't told them about us yet and we have only been going out for a couple of hours, and even though we have been friends before and they have seen us, they have always said that they didn't want me to be his girlfriend.
I looked hurt and Jimin realised and then he grabbed my hands and said, 'climb up on the garage roof again and sneak in my room.'
I asked him why he couldn't just walk in with me and he said, 'my parents are very very strict, just please do this more me, I will tell them about you soon.'
I respected that he respected his parents feelings and I snuck off to climb up the ladder to the roof.
As I was crawling along the roof I saw a showdow in Jimins room, I stood up next to the window with my back pressed against the wall, I poked my head round and I assume it was his mother, she looked straight in my direction I gasped and panicked as I knew that she would be coming to the window.
I was fluttering around and the I flung my body off the garage roof so I was holding on with my hands holding the roof, when I pulled my body off the roof my forearm got caught on a thorn and scraped down my arm, I was really struggling to hold on because my arm really hurt but I knew I had to use all the strength I had.
I heard some distant talking and then his window opened and there were footsteps walking along the roof, I shut my eyes tight as I didn't know what was going to happen next.
A hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me up, I gasped and looked up and it was Jimin looking concerned.
He looked at my arm and saw blood dripping down my arm and he grabbed it and looked at it closely, he then looked at me with tears in his eyes and I said to him, 'Jimin it's only a scratch I'm fine.'
He helped inside of the room and he poked his head around the corner of his door and we tip toed to the closest bathroom, he got a damp cloth and carefully wiped my arm clean, he put a plaster on it and kissed it, I smiled and looked up at him and kissed his lips.
We then tip toed back to his room and sat on his bed.
We put on a film and we cuddled each other on his bed.
30mins later
I was straddling Jimin and making out with him and then we heard footsteps coming up the stairs and a woman calling Jimins name, we shot each other a look and Jimin pulled me off him and whisper for me to go in his wardrobe, he looked very scared so I didn't hesitate.
I ran in his wardrobe and hid behind a load of clothes, it smelt of his aftershave and it was making me smile because it smelt very good.
I heard his mother come in and she said to Jimin that she has some clothes for him that she is going to put away for him, I could hear in Jimins voice that he was panicking and he said, 'mother I can do that.'
The mum answered, 'don't be silly Jimin you are sat down, how was prom?'
Jimin answered that prom was okay just like a school dance.
He tried to talk as much as he could to make some time for me to hide really good in his wardrobe.
I pushed myself hard into the corner of the wardrobe and held my breath, the mother then opened the wardrobe and I shut my eyes very tight.
She was rusting the clothes around and pushing them to one side to fit the clothes in, I could see her hand popping in and out between the clothes and she nearly touched my face at one point, I held my breath and refused to open my eyes.
She pulled a piece of clothing to the left which was right in front of my face revealing my face, the mother was looking down as she did it and Jimin saw my face be revealed, he panicked and then screamed and flung himself of the bed.
The mother turned round instantly and ran over to Jimin, I got out of the wardrobe and ran behind the wardrobe as there was a gap, I saw Jimin keep glancing at me while he was rolling around on the floor.
He then saw me disappear and he stopped and said, 'don't know what happened then mother, I had this bad cramp in my leg and it hurt.'
The mother looked concerned and made sure that Jimin was up and walking around before she finished putting the clothes away.
She shut the wardrobe door and gave him a kiss on his forehead goodnight and walked out of the room.
I poked my head around the side of the wardrobe and we both started laughing.
I wondered over to him and said. 'I didn't know that you could act.'
Jimin answered back saying. 'Neither did I.'
And he started giggling, I got back on the bed and we cuddled until we both fell asleep.