The End

We woke up and it was the first morning waking up in our house together and it felt great.
Jimins father came over at lunch time and started putting the other flat packs together, me and Jimin headed out to get a refrigerator, oven and microwave and other utensils and plates, it took us a while but we got everything we wanted and when we got back his father managed to put up the table and the chairs, I hugged him thank you and I unpacked the utensils and plates in the cupboards.
We put the tables and chairs in position and the refrigerator got delivered and the delivery guy put it in position and the house was finally coming together.
That evening my family transferred me some money as they knew what has been happening, so I decided to treat Jimins family to some food in a really nice restaurant, I haven't moved my clothes in yet so I went home and Jimin went to his house, I got in this tight dress that I knew Jimin would love it and I walked to his house.
I got to their gate and pressed their buzzer, the gate then opened and Jimin came out with a very fit outfit on and we went into the back of their parents car and we drove to ryunique and I brought the whole meal and I felt very happy with myself, that I finally got to treat Jimin and his family to a meal after everything they have done for me.
Jimins parents dropped me and Jimin off at our house and we went inside and we smiled feeling proud of what we have done, we sat on the sofa and watched a film together and planned what we were going to do the next day, we decided that we will move everything from my apartment into the house and the same from Jimins house, we both fell asleep on the sofa and I woke up and rubbed my eyes, I picked up my phone and it was 2am I gave a big yawn and shook Jimin to wake him up, he opened one eye and looked at me, I smiled and told him we need to go to bed.
We walked slowly to bed and just collapsed and fell asleep.
We woke up at around 1pm which was very surprising and we went to get out of bed but instead we fell back and just laid there together, I realised that we had no food in the house so we had to do a big food shop today.
After about 30mins of relaxing with Jimin I got out of bed and got dressed, I left Jimin in bed and went shopping for some groceries.
I ended up spending a lot but I didn't care because it was Jimins money, and it didn't make a dent of what he had.
As I got back Jimin was on the sofa watching a movie I went up behind him and put my arm round his neck, he held my arms and kissed them and turned round and saw my face, and then kissed my lips.
I told him that he needed to get dressed because I needed him to help me pack my room and bring it over to the house, I ordered a moving truck and me and Jimin quickly went into house to pack up my clothes and other stuff around my house.
It took a few hours but we managed to do it before the truck came, they knocked on my apartment door and helped me bring the stuff down my stairs.
The allowed us to ride with them back to the house and they pulled the boxes into the living room,
The delivery truck then went to Jimins house and he packed up his stuff, while Jimin was out I unpacked my stuff into our wardrobe.
About 2 hours later Jimin came back in and the first he did was come up to me and give me kiss and then he pulled his boxes into our bedroom, I went in the kitchen to make us some food and I decided on noodle soup with with dumplings.
Jimin was sat at the table and I was carrying his plates to the table and the doorbell rang, I looked at Jimin confused and went to the door, I answered it and I froze and dropped the plates, they smashed all over the floor and the food went everywhere.
Jimin ran over to me and shouted, are you okay Y/N!'
He then suddenly stopped in his tracks and grabbed my arm and pulled me behind him, and he shouted, 'GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOSUE!'
I froze, I could not move.

Sorry for leaving this story on a cliffhanger.

The second book dance leaders is now out and ready to read :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for 100 reads! It actually means a lot :)

Thank you for now 200 reads! It's so exciting :)