The payback

We got back to my house and I could see that Jimin had something on his mind, I asked him if he was okay and what was the matter, he looked at me angry and shouted back, 'IM SO PISSED OFF WITH THAT JUNGKOOK GUY, I NEED TO FUCKING KILL HIM.'
He then started shouting more while sobbing.
'I AM NOT GOING TO LET HIM GET AWAY WITH WHAT HE HAS DONE TO YOU!'
I went up to Jimin and put my hands on his cheeks, I was wiping away his tears and said to him, 'Jimin you will never be able to beat him, he is too muscly and big.'
Jimin picked up my hairbrush and threw it across the room, I understand that he was angry and that was the first thing he saw but it made a dent in my wall so I was not happy.
I grabbed him and shoved him on the bed, he looked at me angrily and tried to wiggle out as I had him pinned down on the bed.
I wasn't going to let go but I didn't want to hurt him so I started kissing him.
He pulled me away and looked at me he then grabbed my body and swung me round so he was straddling on top of me, he whipped off his top.

I stroked my hand down his abs and pulled him in for more kissing, he pulled my top off and my pants, he started fucking me really hard, but I was enjoying it.
After the end of it we laid in bed together very out of breath, and I turned to look at him, I smiled and said, 'did that get your anger out?'
He nodded and kissed me.
It was about midnight and we were talking for a while and then it turned into round two of sex, but I wasn't complaining I liked angry Jimin, he is much more sexy.
Jimin woke up first and he stretched really wide and turned over so he was spooning me, it woke me up but I just smiled and wiggled into his arms.
We decided that we were going to go out to get some breakfast, so we got up and got changed.
We walked out the door and it was a really sunny day, we were walking down dongdaemun streets and I squinted into the distance because I thought I recognised someone, I quickly realised it was Jungkook and said to Jimin quickly, 'let's urm go this way, I think it's a short cut.'
I started pulling him backwards and he was pulling me back saying, Y/N what are you doing it's down this road.'
I carried on pulling him and telling him to hurry while quickly glancing behind him, he saw me glance and turned round slowly and saw Jungkook stood behind.
I gulped in fear of what was going to happen, I was pulling Jimin shirt to pull him back but he was not moving.
Jimin lifted up his fist and punched Jungkook straight in the face, Jungkook face swung to the side and he looked back at us holding his cheek and his nose was bleeding, Jimin then grabbed him and shoved him into a garage door and punched him again, Jungkook then looked at Jimin like he wanted to kill him.
I was shouting at them to stop and trying to grab Jimin but he wasn't listening.
Jungkook then got up and grabbed Jimin by the coat and smashed him on the floor and he hit his head quite hard, he then got on top of him and started pounding his face in, I instantly grabbed Jungkook and tried to pull him off Jimin while shouting and screaming, Jungkook pushed me away but he accidentally punched me in the face, I fell to the floor and he turned round and looked at me and he immediately got up, he then looked at Jimin and kicked him a few times in the rib really hard, I was shouting and Jungkook and trying to get myself to get him but I fell to the floor too hard that I couldn't get up.
He then spat on Jimin and pulled his hood up and ran off.
I dragged myself by Jimins side and he was was laying on the floor hardly moving, hi had blood all over his face and he couldn't open one of his eyes, he turned and looked at me.
I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called an ambulance, the ambulance people were asking me questions down the phone but I wasn't listening and trying to talk to Jimin to get his attention, he then became unresponsive and I dropped my phone and froze, I was screaming at Jimin to wake up and shouting at the people down the phone that he isn't waking up, I could just hear them and they were telling me that I had to do CPR on him, thankfully I am trained in first aid and I knew what to do.
I was shouting and sobbing at Jimin but I knew I had to pull myself together, I pulled my self so I was leaning over him and I wiped the blood off his mouth and started doing chest compressions on him, I was doing mouth to mouth but nothing was happening, I then heard sirens and all I remember was everything going in slow motion, I heard people talking to me but it was all muffled and they grabbed me away from Jimin and put me up against a wall, they were asking me if I was hurt but I couldn't take my eyes off Jimin, they ripped his shirt open and staring shocking him with a defibrillator, I saw his body jumping as they were shocking him, I couldn't move and I was just froze looking at him.
I then remember coming back to normal and everything was loud, the sirens were loud and the men were shouting at me to get my reaction, I looked at them and they asked if I was hurt, I said yes I got punched in the face, and fell to the floor hard and I got hit in the stomach.
They picked me up and put me on a bed, I saw the paramedic pick up Jimin and putting him on a stretcher and they were still doing chest compressions on him, I then got put in a different ambulance to him and I started freaking out as I needed to be with him, I started pulling myself towards him but they held me back saying I need to be checked over, I wasn't listening as I needed to be with Jimin but they were shouting at me that I've broken my nose and I need my ribs checking, I looked at them very angrily and I went in the ambulance.
I was sat there sobbing as I needed to be with Jimin and he was dying and I wasn't there.
We arrived at the hospital and I was in a hospital bed because I couldn't walk, they wheeled me into a different room and I was telling the nurses that I need to leave my boyfriend is dying, they were telling me to keep still as they needed to check my ribs but I was getting angry.
I finally calmed down and let them to do the checks over, because they promised that I could see him once I got the all clear.
It took about an hour and they sorted out my nose and I didn't have anything else wrong with me, so they wheeled me in a wheelchair to Jimin.
He was laying in the bed with a tube in his mouth and a tube up his nose because he wasn't breathing on his own, I asked the doctor what did the guy do to him and he responded, 'so Jimin has a couple of broken ribs, punched lung, broken nose, dislocated jaw and a fractured eye socket.'
I put my hands over my mouth and started to cry, the doctor started comforting me and I asked him if he would be okay and he said, 'I don't think he'll make it our hopes aren't out yet though, if you want to talk to him he will be able to hear you.'
I was sobbing and I wheeled myself to Jimins side, I grabbed his hand and was kissing it, I said to him that he needs to be strong and he will pull through.
I was sitting by him for hours and I was alseep leaning on his hand and I felt someone tap my shoulder I shot up and looked up at Jimin but he was still I responsive, I turned around and it was Jimins parents, they looked at me confused and asked me why I was here , I told them about me and Jimin getting together and he didn't want them to find out, but I didn't tell them about Jungkook or that I was hiding in Jimins bedroom.
I started crying when I was telling them about Jimin getting hurt, I said to them that we got jumped in the street and just got beaten up, the mum picked me up and hugged and said, 'I'm glad Jimin has finally asked you out, he has liked you for a while.'
I smiled and hugged her tight, she then helped me down back in my wheel chair, I wheeled myself to a vending machine so I could give his parents sometime with them and I was really hungry.