Jake's Past

"I want to find her," Jake says. I just stare at him. "How the hell are we going to do that?" "I found a library nearby. We can use the computers to look her up, and maybe we'll find something." "............. Fine." Jake looks at me. "Really?" I grumble "Yeah, but we'll need to disguise ourself so the cops don't find us. I don't want a replay of last time." "Already thought of that." Jake pulls hairbands and clean clothes out of a Wal-Mart bag. "Hmph, impressive. I didn't think you had the brains to even consider disguises." Jake grumbles. "Your welcome." I just ignore him and grab a few hairbands, a hoodie, a pair of leggings, and some short fuzzy boots. I put them on over my clothes, and put my hair up in a high ponytail. Jake is wearing jeans and a new sweatshirt with some sneakers. "You buy a brush? 'Cause your hair is a mess." Jake just sighs. "Let's go." I follow him to a library about three blocks away from the alley we were just at. Jake stops at the entrance. "What are you waiting for mutt?" "Sorry, I just got dizzy." "Just go already." We walk inside, and see only about three small groups of people in this huge library. That's good. We don't want a lot of people around. We walk around the library until we find a few computers at some desks. Jake sits down at one and turns it on. I stand behind him and watch. He types in Lizzie Stanfield, and a picture pops up. 

"She looks..... nice...." I say, not wanting to say anything to upset Jake. Jake just stared at the picture. "Th-this is.... my mother." I read off her backstory while Jake just sits there. "Age: 28. Height: 5' 5''. Relationship: Single. Children: 1.

Lizzie was a young teenager when her parents started getting into fights. They would continuously bring her into fights and abuse her, until one day she left to go live with her boyfriend, Chase Stanfield. Soon after she left, she became pregnant with her first child when she was just 16 years old. Soon later her child, a boy, was born. His name was Jake Stanfield. Soon after they went home from the hospital, Lizzie and Jake mysteriously dissapeared. Only a few weeks later, Lizzie came back to Chase, but without Jake. There is little to no known information for her son's dissapearence, or where she went when she dissapeared. Chase later left Lizzie, and went away. Now Lizzie lives in Chicago Illinois in the U.S.A." Jake just sits there and stares at the compiter screen as I finish reading. A few minutes later, he says, "We need to go there."