- amor de siempre -

please don't be offended by any parts of my book, I made the readers into a Hispanic/Spanish descendant.

Gilbert Blythe imagine

The news that a foreigner was coming to the school spread fast. The whole class was talking about it, ignoring the annoyed sighs of Mr. Phillips.

"Okay class, settle down... I don't know why a foreign student is exciting, but can you all wait to chat away after class." He said grunting.

Gilbert look up from his book, and rolled his eyes. He was particularly upset that day since Mr.Phillips declined him asking for extra help.

"When does the foreign student come." Anne bravely asked.

"In a few days.. Shirley I thought I told you to not speak of this student anymore." He said raising his voice turning to start the lesson.

As class went on, Gilbert began to grow bored, and was zoning out, which earned a remark from Mr.Phillips again.

With that, class ended for the day.

(Name) stood at the edge of her bedroom desk, looking at the mirror. her skin was especially glowing from the sun that was radiating profusely in her hometown.

(Name) brushed the last bit of her hair, and left it down. She put on a slacks and a collared shirt, with a vest over. She put on her loafers and walked out with her books in hand.

The walk in the forest was quiet, only the sounds of (name's) breathing were present. The girl looked around and saw many things she wouldn't see in her hometown.

The hometown that is now miles and miles away.

She made it to the school house, where no one seemed to be at yet. She sat down at the steps, and put on her mittens as the cold came in.

She looks ahead and sees a boy walking towards her. She looks down at whatever was in front of her.

"Hello miss." The boy said.

(Name) looked up at the boy and smiled. Although she knew the english language, it was still broken, so she just smiled.

"I hope you're ready for a day full of questions and remarks." He said sitting next to her.

"Uh, remarks." (Name) said, her accent showing.

"Yeah... may I ask where are you from?" He said.

(Name) furrowed her brows, and brought out her Spanish-english dictionary. She found the words, and looked up her response.

"I am from South America, although I was born in Spain." She said slowly.

The boy looked at her and the book that was held in her hands.

"May I?" he asked.

She somewhat understood his question and handed him the dictionary. He flipped through the pages, muttering a wow every now and then.