- goddess-

i've been busy with family so i'm gonna make one for you all :)

Gilbert Blythe Imagine

Gilbert's life had begun to crumble. He had just came back to Avonlea, and he seemed to be out of place. He walked to school, and before he got there, he turned and ran back towards the forest.

He was never one to coward at anything, but the feeling of being forgotten had really hurt him. He kept running until he was away from the sound of people talking and away from the school house.

He sat down on a rock, and buried his face in his hands.

'I can't handle this.'

The sound of leaves crunching startled the boy, and he looked up. In the distance was an outline of a person, on the floor. He stood up and ran over, to make sure the person was ok.

"Hello?" He called .

he turned the person over, and he gasped. It was a girl, who was so pale, as white as snow. Her eyelashes were white, and her hair was white, covered by a shawl. her lips stood out in a soft salmon color, against her pale skin.

Gilbert was unsure of what to do, he wondered if she had fainted just now.

Suddenly she sat up and bumped her head against his. He groaned in pain, and rubbed his head.

Her eyes opened, and there wasn't any large amounts of color in them. they were pure white, with a gold ring in the middle. Gilbert starred in awe, and became embarrassed when she turned to him.

"rea uyo a munah." She said.
(are you a human?)

He starred at her, his ears ringing. her voice sounded soft, which suited her.

"I'm sorry I don't understand." Gilbert said.

The girl nodded, as if understanding him. She stood up, and Gilbert got to notice more. She was wearing a white gown, and she didn't have any shoes. It wasn't exactly summer weather, so Gilbert was startled by the exposure of her feet to the snow.

"It's alright... I am immune." The girl said.

He widened his eyes, and looked at the girl. She smiled, as if she knew what he was thinking.

"I changed my dialect, in order for you to understand...."

He nodded, and said thank you. She smiled and walked towards him. He was unsure of what to do, so he stood there, frozen.