=Chapter 18=

Credits to the artist, here is her twitter link! 👉囈@Taiwan (@yuki94123): https://twitter.com/yuki94123?s=09

She is the one who made this wonderful art, please do follow her thank you! ^^

Your POV:

I woke up, with no pain on my body, I look around and saw the room is in deep darkness. What has happened here? I leaned closer to the lamp shade, pulled the switch down and it lit up.

I saw I am already in my own room. Gladly, I stood up opening the curtains from the entrance of my balcony to the two windows next to it, both sides.

I saw how sunny and bright the day is, makes my lips draw a cresent line. Ehehe, maybe not cresent, more like my face is drawn into something, happy...

I opened the door once I heard a loud but soft knock on my door. I saw two children, one girl and one boy, namely, Playtime and Bully. They greeted me with a smile so bright, that it could light up the whole dark sky. "Hello children, what do you need from me?" I asked while kneeling down to talk to them.

"We just want to tell you that you are invited to a breakfast party downstairs! Come on!" Playtime responded with full of joy inside her voice while pulling me to go down. Once I was already standing, Bully pulled me towards the dinning area as well.

I stopped once they stopped. I chuckled at both of them, but I didn't expect that someone is dressed as a waiter. And that would be....Baldi...

"B-Baldi? What are you wearing??" I asked slightly blushing and trying to hide it from him, because look how he is attired. "Well, I needed to repay you with the troubles I caused..." He smiled sweetly already holding my breakfast, why do I know you ask? There's a paper and there's something written on it. And it is my name...

"Well, you don't have to.." I smiled back at him. "Nah, I need to...anyway, have a sit.." He leads me to my seat at the dinning table, while Playtime and Bully just stands there beside Baldi. Then I saw Star is in this as well. "Star?" She giggled at me once I look at her with a confused look on why is she with them.

"Come on Aunt (Y/N)...enjoy your food.." She giggled again. I quickly look at the table and already saw my breakfast, I guess Baldi already put that there but I wasn't paying attention. I opened the cover and saw how delightful my breakfast is.

It's my favorite, (F/B) [this stands for (Favorite/Breakfast) if some of yoy don't know], it is really delicious on how he made this...

I took a bite and it is delicious than it looks. "This is amazing...who made this?" I asked looking at all of them. "Professor Baldi did!!!!" Star responded. "P-professor???" Baldi asked Star blushing a bit. "S-sorry...I got used on calling my teachers 'professor', ehehe.." Star replied.

"Wow...I never knew you can cook.." I chuckled looking at the waiter attired Math teacher. Then something caught my attention, confetti fell on top of me after a loud boom making all of us scream.

I look behind me and saw the other three students with someone at the middle, and this time. It's Principal...

He gone beside me, wearing a tuxedo and he held his hand in front of me. Seems like he wants me to give my hand to him, so I did.

"What seems to be the occasion?" I chuckled looking at him. "Well, I am just trying this on and I immedietly wondered if you wanna grab something to eat.." He chuckled. "Well–" then Baldi interrupted in a polite way. "Excuse me...Principal, you're going outside in the middle of the morning wearing that?" He pointed at the tux. "Isn't that suppose to be used at night?" The three children on Baldi's side snaps their fingers.