=Chapter 19=

Your POV:

I can't believe I have to go all this pain today! It's suppose to be a nice day since I am back together with the students and the two guys I adore...

"What have I done to make you guys fight? Did I became too sweet to you?" I asked myself keeping my head against the window. Then thunder growled, I look up and saw the dark clouds starts to call dominance over the sky. I saw a rain drop fall down and hit the window, then another, and another, until it continued to pour down.

"This is a perfect day, for a sad heart..." You sighed. Then I heard a knock at my door. "Go away please..." I sighed and the knock continued, I didn't answer this time. I only heard the door open and made a small creek. "Miss (Y/N)..." I heard Playtime's sweet little voice. She went beside me and hugged me. I stayed silent and hugged her as well.

"When will you smile again?" She asks. "It will take a little longer before I smile again..."

Baldi's POV:

As I am sitting down to the kitchen table, I heard Bully and Star talking with each other. I listened to their conversation.

"Okay Star, if you are given three candy bars, what will you say?" Bully asked. "I will take it of course!" Star giggled. The Bully chuckled, "wrong...wanna know the real answer?" Star nodded. "It's thank you..." The Bully smiled. I remembered those words. They are always in my head...

Flashback

"Alright Bully, you have your 'attitude lessons' for today with me...alright?" Bully just crossed his arms. "What will you do if you were given 5 notebooks?" He didn't answer. "Bully..." He looked at me and groaned. "I will say nothing of course..." He replied, he looked at me waiting to be spanked at as he saw me took hold of my ruler. I sighed and chuckled.

"No rulers for today..." I smiled and he seems to be a little shocked. "Let's try again..." I smiled. "What do you do if you were given 3 candy bars?" He shrugs, "wanna know the answer?" "Yes sir Baldi, what is the answer?" He asked and I smiled. "It's thank you..."

End of flashback

I smiled at remembering that scene, it was the first time I get to teach Bully without him being all rowdy and mean. Then I saw the Principal at the stove preparing something to eat.

I saw him still wearing the necklace I gave him when we were celebrating our one month friendship...it made me think, why would I let a girl come between me and Principal?

I stood up and went beside him. "Hey Principal..." "Yes Baldimore?" He asks. "Come to think of it...I guess the only thing that made us mad to each other is...liking (Y/N), you know?" He continued doing what he is doing right now. "...I was also thinking the same thing Baldi.." He turned around to face me.

(Bitch, this is turning PrinciBaldi somehow...)

"I am very sorry Principal..." Tears ran down my eyes. "Hey! It's fine!!! I'm sorry as well..." He smiled and hugged me, I hugged back. "Aaaawww!!!! Professor Baldi and Principal are all back together now!" Star chuckled and I smiled.

"Well, I am glad..." We heard (Y/N), me and Principal just nodded and didn't care to take her attention at all. I helped Principal with what he is doing, while (Y/N) takes care of the kids.

End