34

dear bangtan,

i'm crying hysterically. the tears are burning as they run down my face. the doctors just came in and told me that this was my last day on earth. my condition has been getting worse this whole time. i didn't even know.

i don't want to leave you just yet! i want to see you break even more records! i want to see you live in person at a concert! this isn't fair! i got my memory back last night!

i finally remember everything! i remember smoking! i remember almost jumping off a balcony! i remember my step father!

this isn't fair.

thank you bangtan for bringing me so much happiness as the world was on fire around me. i probably wouldn't have made it this far. life for me has never been good, but at least my last moments are dedicated to you.

to namjoon :

continue being the best leader. you made me so proud over the 5 years bangtan debuted. i will never forget everything you've done.

to seokjin :

your sense of humor is the exact thing i needed to live this long. i want you to know that you have such a major role in bangtan, so don't ever feel like you aren't enough.

to hoseok :

hobi, don't let your sunshine disappear. no storm clouds could ever stop you. its okay to be sad though. that's a typical human emotion. please take all my love & advice.

to jimin :

my tears are making things blurry. you've brought me many things without physically doing it. my cat lilac made me so happy because of you. i will treasure that.

to taehyung :

my rose faded away, but that's okay. i just want you to know that i felt alive because of you. i was enjoying life for a few days because i knew you were doing the same. tell tannie that he's the cutest lil pup out there.

to jungkook :

thank you for saving my life. i would have jumped if it wasn't if you. i know you are gonna keep growing and i'm sorry that i won't be able to see it. make army and bangtan proud. you've made me so proud already.

to yoongi :

my role model. that's what you are. i couldn't have woken up in the morning if it wasn't for you. i wanted to make you proud, but life caught up with me. i didn't expect to leave so fast. i'm so afraid of dying but i know it's going to happen soon. thank you for the memories. i will always love you.

well, writing these letters has made me realize the kind of person i am. life has brought me many adventures that i happily got to share with you. i'm not sure what will happen with these letters, but they made me happy.

goodbye bangtan.

thanks for the memories. i love you so much.

sincerely, minji.