35

"Making National News tonight..."

"A teenage girl by the name of Park Minji has died. She left behind something that brought tears to her own doctor's eyes. It was over 30 letters to Kpop superstars, BTS."

"She expressed in her letters all the pain and dirty deeds she did. The letters truly gave you a glimpse into the 17 year old's life."

"Her mother read the letters and fell to her knees. It was such an emotional scene to witness according to her husband. her younger sibling died in a car accident 3 years ago."

"The letters never express that — she still thinks her younger sibling is still alive according to the letters."

"ARMYS have been tweeting about Minji all day, giving her family all their support. We have no word on what will happen with the letters, but her family would like BTS to receive all of them."

———

"Park Minji, we love you unconditionally."

— Seulgi

The teenage girl sat next to Minji's grave looking at many flowers she has received. It was shocking what had happened to her lover. No words could describe what kind of pain she was in right now — it was so difficult.

It has been 4 months since Minji passed away, and every day just keeps getting harder.

"Is this the grave of Park Minji?"

Seulgi turned her head to see seven men all standing there with their hands together.

"Bangtan Sonyeondan?"