Ice Cream

This story takes place after episode Happy Birthday, Isabella

Cover by: Marizabela Zmaic a.k.a. Sleepy_bella_

Edited by: tralffazz

______________________________

"And butterflies, you always give me butterflies"

-Isabella Garcia-Shapiro

______________________________

Nobody's POV

"I just remembered there's something I need to do. You two go." Ferb said. At this moment, Isabella was very happy because she could spend her time only with Phineas, the boy who lived across the street whom she adored. Of course without the others.

"Is that cool?" Phineas said to his best friend.

"Yes, very cool, Ferb." She answered while she gave Ferb a high-five.

Isabella's POV

At the moment, the only I was thinking about was to confess my feelings to my crush, Phineas. I took a glance at his cute eyes while we walked to the ice cream store. The sunlight made him look even better.

From outside, I looked calm, but inside, I felt like the happiest girl ever because I could spend time with my crush alone! The moment was filled with awkward silence until suddenly he spoke, which made my heart jump.

"So Izzy, umm, what are we gonna talk about?" Phineas said hesitantly. My heart raced even faster when he called me with that nickname because he never called me that before, and I was his only friend that he ever used a nickname for!

"I don't know, maybe we should talk about something," I said.

"Oh, you reminded me of something. I just want to say...sorry that I couldn't give you the real surprise," He said frowned sadly and looked down.

I decided to put my arm around him to comfort him and said "Don't feel sorry, Phineas. I like butterflies! Thank you."

"You're welcome, Izzy," He said with a smile on his face. My arm was still on his shoulder.

"So did you get what you wished for then?" He asked.

"Yeah, I just wanted confetti and streamers," I lied to him. I felt guilty a little at the moment.

I grabbed him by the hand as a hint and said, "Come on, Phineas! We have to be quick. The ice cream store may be crowded," I walked faster and he followed me.

"Whoa, Izzy. There's no need to rush. We can go to the other ice cream store if that one is crowded," He suggested which made me walk slower than before. But we were still holding hands.

'Yes! It worked!' I thought to myself.

Nobody's POV

Phineas and Isabella walked hand in hand until they arrived at the ice cream store. Neither of them realized that they were still holding hands. When they arrived at the store, Phineas opened the door for his best friend.

"You take the table, I'll get the ice cream. Which flavor do you want?" Phineas said.

"I want strawberry ice cream, please," Isabella requested.

"Alright, I'll be back," He said as he walked to the counter. At the moment, the ice cream store wasn't crowded at all so he didn't have to wait.

"Which flavor would you like, kid?" The ice cream seller said.

"Two strawberry ice creams, please," He said.

"Alright, kid. Hey, aren't you a little young to date someone?" The ice cream guy asked curiously while he scooped two piles of ice cream into two cones.

"What? She's just my best friend!" Phineas snapped and turned bit red.

"Oh, sorry kid. I didn't mean to offend you. Here are your ice creams," The man said.

"Thank you," Phineas frowned at the cashier.

Phineas' POV

'Well, that was weird. Why did people think I was dating with Isabella? She's only my best friend.' I thought to myself as I walked back to the table.

"Here's yours," I said as I gave Isabella her ice cream. I took the seat across the table.

"So did you get what you wished for? Oh, yeah, I already asked that. Confetti and streamers," I said.

"Hold on, gotta get another napkin," I said as I stood up and walked from the table.

Nobody's POV

"And butterflies, you always give me butterflies," Isabella said while she looked at her best friend dreamily.

______________________________

Hey guys, this is my second story in wattpad. Feel free to leave a comment. I will work for the next chapter soon. I hope you enjoyed the story. Be sure to read the next chapter. Will Isabella confess her feeling to Phineas? Find out in the next chapter.

My Instagram: yalesveva (and) pnf_memes

Cover artist's Instagram: sleepy_bella_

Editor's Instagram: tralffazz