Stop Crying

Cover by: Marizabela Zmaic a.k.a. 

Edited by: tralffazz

______________________________

"What, you want to bust me?!" Phineas said with an angry tone as he glared at Candace for a moment. Then he looked back at Isabella and stroked her hair.

"It's okay, Izzy," Phineas comforted Isabella who was still crying. Candace's jaw was on the ground. She felt sorry for what she just did. Ferb looked away. Adyson, Katie, and Milly walked away slowly. Buford pretended to take care of the nerd who carried by him who was sleeping at the moment.

"We'd better go," Ferb said to his stepsister. Candace walked out from the backyard followed by Ferb, Buford, and Baljeet who was still sleeping at the moment. Adyson, Katie, and Milly were still waiting outside the backyard. They saw Candace and the others walk out of the backyard.

"So, what happened?" Adyson asked.

"Hey, where am I?" Baljeet said as he woke up. Then Buford explained to his nerd what just had just happened.

______________________________

"Hey, Bella. Stop crying. I don't like to see you crying." Phineas tried to comfort her. Isabella didn't answer and still cried.

"What can I do to make you stop you crying?" he asked his best friend. Isabella looked up. She gave a peck on Phineas' cheek.

'WHAT?! Even after I kissed him, he is still oblivious?' Isabella thought to herself.

'Uh, what should I do? What should I do to stop the crying of a girl? I don't know, GAHHHHH!!!' Phineas thought as he burst in panic. His arms were shaking uncontrollably as he ran around the backyard in panic.

Isabella who saw her crush run around like crazy, but decided to not do anything. Her crying had begun to subside. Isabella began to chase him and suddenly pulled him in a hug.

"Phineas, calm down," Isabella comforted as Phineas began to calm down and control his breath.

"It's okay, Phineas. It's okay," Isabella said soothingly as she rubbed Phineas' back.

"I-I don't know what to do," Phineas said as they pulled away from the hug.

"It doesn't matter, Phineas. Because I'm here for you," Isabella said with a smile on her face. They still didn't know that they were being watched until everyone clapped in joy.

"It's about time," Adyson said with a smile on her face.

"We have been watching you guys all day," Baljeet said to the new couple. Ferb walked to Phineas as he handed him some photos that he took at the park.

"What is this all about? Is this the thing that you needed to do?" Phineas asked as he blushed a deep red. Isabella saw the photos and laughed. Ferb didn't answer but smirked at his stepbrother.

"Wow. I didn't realize that we were being watched," Phineas said as he took his gaze to Isabella whose cheeks were still red at the moment.

"Anyway, I gotta go. See you tomorrow!" Adyson said as she walked out of the backyard followed by Katie and Milly.

"Hey dweeb, since mom wasn't home I'm in charge, understand?" Candace said.

"Okay, sis. Hey guys, would you like to sleep over my house?" Phineas asked excitedly.

"You hear that Jeet? Grab your stuff and meet me over here," Buford said to his nerd as he walked out the backyard.

"What about you, Izzy?" Phineas asked his best friend.

"Well, I gotta ask my mom. I'll see you later, bye," Isabella said. Then she ran away from the backyard.

Isabella's POV

I ran across the street. In front of my house, I saw the note that my mom left for me. It said that my mom would be home late so I had to talk to her by phone. I took out my phone from my pocket and called my mom.

Me: Hi mom. May I sleepover at Phineas' house?

Mom: Well, his parents aren't home so you have to ask Candace. As long as she gives you permission, I will let you as well.

Me: Okay, mom. I'll text you later, bye

Mom: Buenas noches, Isa.

I hung up the phone and walked to Phineas' house to ask Candace. I pressed the doorbell. I thought Phineas would open the door but I was wrong. Candace opened the door for me.

"Hi, Isabella. What can I help you with?" She asked.

"Umm, Candace. Can I sleep over at your house with the others? My mom told me that if you gave me permission, my mom would let me as well." I explained

"Well, as long as there's no big invention, it's up to you." She said.

"Okay, Candace, thanks," I said as I took out my phone to text my mom.

Me: Mamá, Candace said I can sleepover their house.

Mom: Okay, Isa. Be a good girl. Now grab your stuff and have fun. I love you.

Me: I love you too, mom.

I put my phone back in my pocket and walked to my house to grab my stuff. Luckily, I brought the backup key so I could get in.

I ran to my bedroom to take some clothes. I picked up a bag and put in a set of pajamas, a dress for tomorrow, sleeping bag, toothbrush, towel, and a cute toy for Perry. It was a small rubber duck. I hoped Perry would like it. Then I walked out the door, locked it, and walked across the street. I pressed the doorbell and Phineas opened the door for me.

"Hi, Phineas. What'cha doin'?" I said my catchphrase with a flirty pitch.

"Oh, Hi Izzy. Come in," He said as he grabbed me by the hand and pulled me inside. I slightly blushed. When I was in the living room. Buford and Baljeet were already there. But Ferb wasn't.

"Hey, where's Ferb?" I asked. He suddenly appeared next to Phineas.

"Oh, he's just testing our new cloaking device," Phineas explained.

"Oh. By the way, I brought a cute toy for Perry," I said as I showed Phineas the toy.

"Yeah, it's cute, but the girl who holding it is much cuter," Phineas flirted and I blushed in front of everyone. I didn't know a type of boy like him could flirt with a girl.

I tried to stay calm and gave a quick peck to Phineas' cheek. Both Phineas and I blushed madly.

Nobody's POV

"One more thing like this, I'm outta here," Buford said with a blank expression and everyone except him laughed. Suddenly Candace walked down the stairs.

"Alright, make sure that you're not build something big and ridiculous. Understand?" Candace said to the gang.

"We won't, sis," Phineas answered.

______________________________ 

Chapter 6 is up. Feel free to leave a comment. Next chapter will be released soon. Hope you enjoyed the story. Be sure to read the next chapter. What will they do? Find out in the next chapter.

My Instagram: yaleveva (and) pnf_memes

Cover artist's Instagram: sleepy_bella_ 

Editor's Instagram: tralffazz