Midnight

Cover by: Marizabela Zmaic a.k.a. Sleepy_bella_

Edited by: tralffazz

______________________________

"Now what?" Buford and Baljeet asked as they shrugged their shoulders in unison.

"What about we watch movies?" Isabella said excitedly.

"That's a good idea. Ferb, I know what we're gonna do tonight." Phineas said. He ran to the living room to prepare some movies as the others followed him.

"What movies would you like to watch?" Phineas said. He opened the VCD box and browsed for some movies that he and the others wanted to watch.

"Stumbleberry Finkbat," Ferb said as he raised his finger.

"Interstellar" Baljeet said excitedly as he jumped up and down with a wide grin on his face.

"Boring" Buford groaned.

"Phineas, do you have something about romance and action?" Isabella asked.

"As you wish, cupcake," Phineas said as he grinned to Isabella. She couldn't help but blushed when Phineas called her with that nickname.

"Okay, so we're gonna watch all of these movies. Stumbleberry Finkbat, Interstellar, and Star Wars Episode IV. I'm not sure that's a romance movie or not." He raised the disk one by one.

"That's okay, crumb cake," Isabella said. She put her arms around Phineas from behind. Phineas smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Which one should we watch first?" The triangle-headed boy asked his friends.

"Interstellar" Baljeet said loudly as he jumped up and down many times.

"Okay then," Phineas answered. He walked in front of the TV and turned on the VCD player. He put in the disk that he wanted to watch. He walked back to the couch where the others seated. Then he took a seat next to Isabella and put his arm on her waist. They locked their mouth as the movie played. Phineas took a glance at the clock on the wall. It was already nine o'clock.

*1 hour later*

Everyone fell asleep except Phineas and Isabella. Buford used Baljeet's back as a pillow. Ferb didn't lay down at all. He remained seated up straight but both of his eyes were closed.

"Well, I think we're the only one who still awake." Phineas took a gaze at Isabella's shiny eyes.

"Yeah, I think so," Isabella answered.

"I'm kinda bored right now," Phineas said.

"Me too. The movie is boring."

"Yup, do you wanna go to the backyard with me?" Phineas asked.

"At night? Sounds cool to me." Isabella said with a soothing pitch.

"Alright," Phineas said as he stood up and grabbed Isabella by the hand. They opened the glass door and walked to the backyard. They took a seat in the middle of the lawn under the sky decorated by many shining stars.

"You know what, because I'm oblivious, it doesn't mean that I didn't have a crush," Phineas admitted.

"I used to had. She was Emma." He said. Isabella's heart was almost broken by Phineas' words. Tears began to flood her eyes.

*flashback*

*4 months ago at school*

Phineas' seat was behind Emma's. He sometimes took a look at the slim blonde girl dreamily. Then the class teacher broke the silence.