2.5 Bet

"Tell me again why do I come with you again?" Lisa boringly watching Jennie who's eyeing some gown in front of her. She called Lisa early in the morning, in Sunday, god bless her only to go shopping. Few bags already hung on both of their hands, but Jennie seems wanting to spend her money and time more and more. While Lisa fidgeting her hand, worried because she couldn't go to the church and let alone her mother who's trying to call her since the morning.

"Oh come on, your fashion is so no no. You will hanging out with me, which is mean you should change your taste." She look at my outfit, black hoodie and sweat pants along with sneakers, its not bad at all. She used to be tomboy back then. And this is more comfortable than gown which is hanging until her thighs.

"This is my comfortable outfit, unnie." She protest and walk with Jennie who's now approaching tight black gown section. With sparkling eyes she then take one of them and observing it on Lisa's body and show Lisa her gummy smile.

"At least wear something good to the party and when we are hanging out with the guys. Who knows what kind of fish you will catch while wearing this gown." She said and make me holding the dress. "The opportunity won't come twice, honey."

"And only for your information unnie. I don't like fish."

"Just shut up and take that. My treat." She said pouting.

"It's not like I will going somewhere fancy again. I still remember the last time I attend the party with you guys, I was so drunk that I vomit on Jungkook's shirt. Oh god." Jennie chuckled after listening what Lisa said. It was hilarious how Jungkook cussed at Lisa and should leave the party earlier to change his shirt.

"Next time try to vomit on his face." She said playfully make both of them laughing.

"Oh I would."

Its been a months that Lisa being one of their group, and Lisa couldn't resist her self to not be close toward Jennie. She is the most important person in their friendship circle after Jungkook for Lisa. So she felt happy that Jennie also couldn't resist to spent her time with Lisa more than with Rosé and Jisoo.

--
"Doll." I look back when I heard the voice, finding the person I always avoid in this 4 few weeks. I still don't know how to deal with them, I need time to think.

What he want again?

Few students in my class who's about to leave sat back, guess they wanted to know other people business. Jungkook come inside the class with bunny smile on his face make me wonder what trap he already had for me.

Since the day they declared me to be their friend guys or girls will come to my class to accompany me toward canteen or library. I like the time when Jin and Namjoon turn to take me toward library or café, simply sat there to read book in silence or talk about light issue while drinking coffee. But of course not when it comes to Taehyung and Jungkook, they are so noisy and grumpy, while Taehyung act like an alien in front of me without fading his boxy smile and there Jungkook never stop to make girls flirt on him.

"What do you want?" I asked shortly without even smile back at him, shorting the books into my bag.

"Ain't I already kneel down?" He said shaking his head when I act cold to him while I always been warm to other people. "I come because Jin hyung asked me to escort you to the barbecue party we hold today."

I look at him with a questioning look.

"Everyone already try to call you but you didn't responding." He said informing me and then taking my bag with him make me walk behind him outside the class.

"I left my phone in the dorm."

"Why didn't I surprised tho." I sigh when he always commenting about me, harshly. He always been like that, being all sweet toward his hyungs and noonas but me. And now he wonder why did I act cold toward him. Man, I only show the reflection of his attitude. He walk to the parking lot and entering his car, I take the passenger seat while he tossed my bag at the back seat and starting the engine.