7.2 Just me

"What do you want?" Hissed Yoongi as soon as he found that face in the lobby, sitting comfortably crossing her legs confidently. She looks at him and smirk.

"How are you?" She asked with a sweet voice but he wont give in to her.

"Disgusted." He answer and walking toward the sofa beside her. "Leave before I ask security to do that."

"Be easy boy, you suppose to entertain me a bit because my fiancée was cheating with your crush." She mocked but act like a victim. Some people over hearing their conversation and he hates the fact that another rumor about Lisa will spread again.

Guess he will firing so many employers and trainers.

"You take him from her."

"She doesn't want him."

"Yeah and you pathetically taking the left over of her ex." He spat back. And she is speechless. Its not an easy task to do a war with a Min Yoongi.

"It wont change the fact that she make him cheats on me."

"Not her fault that she is too tempting, your bad to look so miserable and pitiful." He said coldly. No-one will win over him. She looks around and they are gathering crowd. And she feel quite intimidated that she cant talk back.

"I just want to see him."

"Seeing someone's man is not a good move, Miss. Cho. Where is your dignity as a graceful woman?" Shit. She cursed. "There is nothing you can do to him, he wont listen to you anymore, he wont look at you, his heart wont change. No matter how many woman's that he loves you decide to get rid from his life, he- wont come back to you."

"I-"

"Because she will keep on coming back at him, and he will gladly crawling back to her. Don't you see how he loves her? You love him? Then you should make a tiny sacrifice for his happiness. If you are not happy when he does, its not love Miss. Cho, its an obsession."

"Just like what Jennie do to you?"

"No." He said sternly and confidently not even know that the said woman was standing behind him. "She loves me."

--"So stop whatever you plan to do before I disgrace you like today

--
"So stop whatever you plan to do before I disgrace you like today. Now go away." I said and shooing her. But as if her shoes glued to the floor she never leave.

"You are wrong." She said and then looking at me. I know there is a war inside her mind. She must be startled by how bold me and Lisa, sometime I wonder if she learn for me about this savageness or the other hand. "I wont do nothing because I know that bitch are stronger that I expected."

Its not like her.

To give up.

"I'll let her play him, for the day where she will leave him for another woman who she think he deserve to be with." What? "And there, when she leave him with someone new, I'll start doing it again. Because whatever it called, love or obsession this thing inside my chest, is real."