1|Not again!!!

(((Hey yamajama2214 here,actually this is my 3rd fanfic soo hope you like it!!!!)))

Uraraka's P.O.V

I woke by the warm feeling wrapped around my body,So I easily slipped out of his arms,went to the kitchen,and filling the my bowl with granola,well my breakfast went good until....

"How's my round face~??" A husky voice said.

'No!!,not again why now?!?!?!?' I thought

"Just shut up Bakugo" I said trying not to,you know,get affected by his actions.

"Oh~I was hoping you would greet me good morning"he teased,while twirling some of my hair then went to the pantry to make his oatmeal then went back to the dining area,sitting in front of me.It all went good until a wide smirk appeared on his face,well,for me,it means he's planning something bad.

"So I hugged you last night...." He said while playing with his food then managed to say"....you're so hot you know"well that made me blush....but-

"Can you just stop your perviness Bakugo-kun" with that I stood up from my seat then he did the same thing,well I thought he was just going to fix his things but I was wrong,he quickly pinned me to the wall,then his face was really close to me,then he went his head to my right ear"Didn't I told you to call me Katsuki??"he said then he nibbled my earlobe,then trailed his head to my neck"I told you right?"his hot breath touching my skin,and it tickles me.

3rd person P.O.V

"Yes,y-you did" she manage to say even in her shaky breath.The explosive teen smirked"Then why didn't you call me then~~??" He said then licked her neck then the most thing he liked was he received a delicious moan from her.

"You taste good" He said in his husky voice,this made her snap out to reality and said "Whatever,I-i'm going to the bathroom" she grabbed her towel but he stopped her by saying "Hey hot stuff!" She turned around,"Yes?,what is it?"she asked."Don't even try to flirt to that scumbag nerd"he blurted out."I didn't even want to flirt Deku so what makes you say that?"he paused.

'She's right,what makes me say that,your such an idiot Katsuki!!!!!' He thought

He ruffled his hair,which made Uraraka smirk "Are you jealous because I didn't say a word to you at school and I keep on following Deku-kun and Iida-kun~?"Uraraka said

"S-shut up,take a bath now,you smell horrible" Bakugou said

"H-how rude!!!"she said,almost shouted

"And how cute of you getting red" Bakugou said,as Uraraka cupped her cheeks,she widened her eyes and shouted 'SHOOT' then she hurriedly went inside the bathroom.

487 words
Well hope you like it