2|Blush

(LUNCH TIME)
Uraraka's P.O.V

I was eating lunch time then Kaminari said "Any girl caught your attention??? ","Yep"Kirishima said, "Nope"Sero said, "How 'bout you Bakugou, any girl caught your attention ????"Kirishima asked.

"Yeah, A hot chick got my attention"he said. "Thwhat???? "All the 3 boys said, "Woah Bakugou, That's so manly!!! "Kirishima complimented.

I got curious who it is so I listened carefully, "Hey could you describe her??? "Sero asked.

"Badass" Bakugou said,"Eh?"Kaminari said,"You like a badass girl?!?!"Kirishima shouted,"Yeah,got a problem?" Bakugou said.

"But,can't you completely describe her?" Kaminari asked,I listened carefully,who's the girl Bakugou fell for?,probably he's so into her,I guess.

"Oh,she has brown bob-cut hair,brown eyes,pink cheeks,and she's my roommate" Bakugou simply said.

All the girls mouth went agape,I could feel my face heat up,"URARAKA!!!" Kirishima,Kaminari,and Sero shouted.

Then I felt intense glares behind me,especially Kaminari's glare,well I WOULD NEVER THOUGHT BAKUGOU-KUN WOULD LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!!!.

"I like Angel face 'ya know" Bakugou said,with that I stand up and ran to the lockers,I stayed there for a minute until I feel like I wanna go back so I turned around but someone blocked me then pinned me to the lockers.

I look up to see who pinned me,the one and only Bakugou did,"So how was my confession?~" he asked,"IT SUCKS!!!"I shouted,"Oh really would this suck?" He said but before I could speak he—

Mwahahaha CLIFFHANGER

269 words
Sorry for the late update
Please vote★
-yamajama2214