back to school we go

A/n the girl that winning is London and the other girl is Bailey
London pov : so today we going back to school and it time for us to get up so I go take a shower and put on this and post it on Instagram then Avery body for ready and we got ready to get on the bus . NBA ken pov : mane we got to go back to this dang school with all this annoying ass teachers and kids on me Avery body said. 20 min later lando pov: the bus came and we all got on the bus and we went to the back and it was to new girls back there and they was mugging me and my beastfeiend then we just said down because we don't got time for them. Kayl pov : we got on the bus and this to girls was staring at us like bitch boo what you looking at them me and London just say down because we don't got time for them. The boys pov: we got on the bus and this girls was staring at London them we just bust out laughing because how Amber look at them but we finn be at school.

Ryan pov: this our school but yeah we got to get to class bye bye y'all. Amber pov: so we in class and then to girls still staring and they whisper and stuff an point at us like boo. A

: mj, londo, daii, Keshawn, Kendall and jordan is in the same class and luhel,London,amber , Ryan and kell,in the same class room and jaden and Xavier in the same class room because they older then us. This our the 2 gurls

My name is Jayden and I got a sister name Bailey and we stay with our mom and our little brother and we got to Texas middle and me and my sister don't like London and Amber or Ryan but we going keep my with them so they can fight us.

My name is Bailey and I got sister name Jayden we leave with our mom and baby brother we got to Texas middle and we don't like London and Amber them but yeah by y'all.
Keshawn pov: mane this class boring all we doing is listening to what the teacher saying them nigga over on they phone and sleep am just laughing to my self but I heard Bailey and her sister don't like London them but ow well they better stop messing with them before London pov: we finna fight because they being real disrespectful you heard me but yeah let get popping am finna rap my hair up because they not finna pull my hair then the was like wassup so we started fight and she tried to pull my hair then I punch her in the face then somebody hit me in the game the i heard my then I was the ground the we started fight but I got back up and was punch her in here shit #bitch bitch i told you to stop try me bitch $%%%#3 bitch in between punch how then I felt somebody pick me up in our me in the class room then I clam down then I went back out and they was jumping my bestfriend so you know i had to help so I was right again. 25 min later: my mommy came and got us we all got suspend for a week we went home and my mom bought us MacDonald and we went home i put some shorts and a tee shirt on and we at our food and Watch Netflix and they ask did we want to play hide in seek in the dark then we was like yeah.so we was played then we had all stop and took a shower and we watch a scary movie.      A/n /am back y'all next chapter coming soon.