>Chapter 7

A brand new day is starting,
and F/N still couldn't see with his eyes covered in bandages.

F/N sat there in boredom as he listened to the lectures of his math teacher-Ectoplasm.

"Sir, I need to use the washroom to check my eyes, I think I'm spilling again."

F/N informed the teacher as a pinkish clear liquid leaked from his eyes, knowing it's a side effect, it could be easily stopped by a kind of eyedrop.

"Gosh L/N-kun, please go if it pleases you,"
Ectoplasm's words allowed him to escape from the boring class for a little while.

As F/N snooped around for a washroom, he bumped into another person, though he couldn't recognize.

"Oh sorry, I can't really see so... excuse me."
As F/N tried getting past the person in front of him, a very familiar voice asked.

"Hey are you alright? After that day?"

'It's the kind blonde guy...'
F/N thought as he strecthed his hand out to try and touch the person.

"Are you Yamada-san?
I.. You're a hero?"
F/N asked with his brows furrowed, unable to see.

"Well, Actually...."

"Okay great. I thought you were a nice person at first. But you're just another murderer trying to kill someone dear to anybody just because they're a little evil."
F/N snarled at the male who asked the question.

"F/N, wait!!"
Hizashi called after the dashing male, unable to catch another glimpse of him.

'Ugh! Why did I tell him? I could've hid it from him...'
Hizashi felt a million pieces of glass stabbing into his heart of gold.

F/N successfully made it to the washroom from his memories and he waked towards the sink.

Taking a bottle of eyedrops from his pocket, he slowly unravelled the bandage.

The sudden change in lighting temporarily blinded the boy but he soon saw in the mirror.

His sclera was all pink and watery.
"Damn... why am I crying? It's a year ago, I promised her I would move on..."
F/N wiped his tears and snuffled.

He dripped the eyedrops and looked back into the mirror, the sclera is less pink and he could see things a little better.

He wrapped the bandages back as he exit the washroom, trying to find a way back.

'Crap, I shouldn't have dashed here... Now I'm lost... You're a genius, F/N..'
F/N punched himself and regretting it later.

As he tried to find his way back, the class ending alarm rang.
"Oh. And I wasted all this time trying to get back.." F/N said out loud as he just stood there in front of the washroom.

"Hey, F/N. Why're you standing here?"
A smug voice asked.

"Ah, Eijiro, I've been trying to find my way back. And I cant see."

"Okay I'll help you back."
F/N then grabbed the shorter male's arm, allowing him to guide him back.

He could feel Eijiro's arm getting hardened for aome reason.
"Eijiro, is something wrong?"