.:12:.

It wasn't a common occurance to be called to the principal's office, in fact it was usually for something rather alarming. So when I was summoned after waking up in the nurses office, I was more than a little worried, afraid I had done something wrong without realizing. Recovery Girl walked at my side, the atmosphere between us was tense, thick and silent, with each step closer the nervousness inside me continued to grow.

"Reocvery Girl?" I spoke up, clearing my throat worriedly, I glanced down at her when she gave an acknowledging hum "am I in trouble? Why are we going to see the principal?" the hesitance was clear in my voice.

With her usual carefree smile on her face, she kept her gaze forward "don't panic dear, the principal only want to ask you a few questions and then you can go home, you're excused from classes this evening due to your fainting spell, alright?".

Put at ease by her nonchalant reply, I took a deep breath and felt my muscles loosen slightly, walking at her pace, I nodded.

I had never expected a simple door to be quite as intimidating as it was. And yet I found my heart racing at the sight of the oak wood double doors. Recovery lifted a small hand and tapped a quiet knock, it was only a moment before the principal's high pitched voice called out a cheerful "come in!".

I reached for the handle, knowing that Recovery Girl might have trouble reaching, and pushed one side of the doors open, waiting for the nurse to step in first, I followed her inside. Closing the door behind me as we were usually supposed to do when visiting Principal Nezu's office. He sat at his wide wooden desk, his fur coated fingers entwined as he rested them atop the table surface.

"(Y/n)" he smiled upon seeing me "you're probably nervous about being called here all of a sudden, take a seat" he held out his hand to gesture to the seat opposite his table. I bowed my head with a nervous smile and sat myself down as requested. He shifted himself forward in his leather seat and took a deep breath, small black eyes meeting my own, I could see the smile on his lips were attempted to seem reassuring, but it didn't ease my nerves in the slightest"

"I hear you had a fainting spell, are you feeling alright?" he asked gently.

I perked up in my seat "oh! Uh, yes sir I'm feeling okay, I guess it's because I didn't eat breakfast this morning, I must have gotten a little light headed, I'm sorry" I stammered.

"From your reaction, it appears you don't know" he sighed quietly, "I have a few questions for you, (Y/n), you're not in trouble, I just want to sort out this whole ordeal, alright?"

I bit my lip and shuffled back in my seat worriedly "of course, what did you want to ask?" I placed my hands in my lap, thumbs twiddling anxiously as I awaited his questions.

"Have you noticed the scar that Recovery girl found on your chest?"

His question surprised me, hand subconciously lifted to press to the dull ache in the centre of my chest "I remember feeling pain this morning right here but I never remembered having a scar here" I mumbled quietly, eyes glancing down at my uniform clad torso.

"I see, have you gotten random aches before? Do you think there's a common denominator?" he picked up the pen sitting neatly in a mug off his table and began scribbling something down on the paper in front of him.

"Well-- it usually happens after I visit my specialist"

Beady eyes lifted to meet mine, flitting up from the paper on his desk to meet my gaze "excuse me, you're what now?" whiskered brows furrowed as he lifted his chin to look at me properly.