Anonymous

Louis's POV

thinking about the short skinny lady was inexorable, I know I sometimes give ignorant behaviour with ladies because I hate it when they fangirl and scream at my face and it is really irritating, before all races, I escape and cocoon away seeking some peace of mind.

I've never dealt well with stress.
I get frustrated between the crowd and my lungs deflate and beg for oxygen, Loud voices remind me with my parents they were always shouting and screaming at each other this is the only memory I remember about them, I can't risk having a panic attack before a race I've trained a lot and the achievements should be harvested, I've promised my only Guardian left, that I'll do it for him, between the stress of work and the new project I used to train just to make this old man proud.

this young lady rapped the knuckles for doing her work which she didn't seem very fond of.

she was only tapping my horse's back gently with her tiny hands and AMBER seemed to be enjoying the touch .....the lady had a dazzling brunette complexion, why would I lie I didn't expect such an aggressive retort from her ..normally ladies bear my horrific attitude just to have a chat with me but she wasn't like them even her interview was very professional she asked about the hours I train and the food that is present to Amber, Amber's diet how Amber and I connect and the harmony between us and the plan of my daily exercise.
The lady was wild and untamed she refused to be mistreated and turned the tables dexterously. After, finishing the interview she stroked Amber's back again.

Amber is my Arabian shimmering black Horse, she's exceptionally beautiful ,don't think I've loved any of my horses the way I love Amber even though we've trained together for only a couple of years she's very well trained horse they say that Its previous owner was a champion who quitted, it seems that this champion was a real hard worker.
Some people claim that I'm a ladies man and others assume that I am a golden horse rider ....in fact, I see no variety between both titles. These 2 creatures are thought to be fiercely mysterious and invincible to be solved while in my perspective
They both need eligible Treatment and attention coupled with a fertile ground full of care and safety.

Amber doesn't let anyone touch her so when the lady caressed her back I found it weird that Amber was relaxing under her touch.
But it seems that Amber could sense the mimic of her rebellious soul in that young lady.
In fact Amber took me a long time to obey me she was very attached to her previous owner but with time we made a gorgeous team.

After winning the race I looked around combing the arena in an aim to find the young lady to apologize but it was in vain she disappeared from the scene, it's not like I'm ever meeting her again.

Sara's POV

sharp at 7:30 pm the article was written and revised a couple of times.

by the time I pressed send to the email my egregious day was announced dead, I looked around aimlessly gazing at my perpetual silent house, this tranquil ambience was never one of this house's features it was always overflowing with hustle and bustle, servants and balls warmth and...safety.

all these luxurious chandeliers were always illuminated and glowing ...I never bothered about the electricity bills or taxes or anything ..but look at me now staying alone in this giant chateau ...yeah yeah I live in this giant place alone but this was never the circumstances before my parents passed away.

My mobile rang disturbing my train of thoughts I rested my back on the lazy boy and answered my mobile without even checking who was the dialler ... the only one who has my mobile number is actually Mr.Smith
Yeah how busy is my life ...notice the sarcasm
"Hello, Mr.Smith"
"Hello Sara just received your article but you forgot to sign below it" he stated
"I did not forget to sign... it's on purpose" I murmured
"Sara you know you have to "my boss lashed out
"What shall I say Mr.smith I'm the best employee you have in our magazine "my sentence was interrupted
"Yeah yeah, that goes without saying, but you didn't sign below the article may I ask why?"Was he really asking why
"Please, Mr.Smith I don't want my name to ever get involved with that sport ever again. " I answered with a begging tone even though I was secretly disembowelling him.

"But it is your work Sara your use of vocab and your style in writing is very unique how can we deny that you're the writer" he argued.
"Let be written by Anonymous, that would be better for me"I answered that would probably be the best solution
''This is not acceptable" He jumped down my throat.
Inhaling deeply, I decided to reverse tables.
"Well, I guess you have to start Searching for a new architecture critic for the opening ceremony of the new building next week, don't you?" I love my job and I don't intend to lose it but if I wanted to stay sane I had to build my strong fence.
" how will we pay you for it Sara "Mr.Smith argued in a calmer tone.

"I really don't know I think you'll have to figure it out "challenging is interesting, I love driving him into the corner ... because he literally spoils my mood whenever he appears.

"But Sara till now I've read no article with so many details about the sport I could feel how passionate you are "I admire his persistence in testing my water ...I really do it takes someone so much courage to argue with
Sara Hanks
"Mr.Smith if you ever gave me such a task I'm quitting ...at the end of the day I am the famous Architecture critic and any magazine would like to work with me" this was a threat ...yes horse racing for me was a No, No and I guess that was a goodbye.
A week later
Louis POV.
I've read every article, every single article About the race and I can't find her ....there was that article
Though that sounded old in a fancy way it sounded like a horse rider description of a horse race it wasn't as shallow as the other articles it didn't mention how the handsome racer won the race
the race was initially stable all the way to the terminating round The Black Horse boomed like flash leaving the audience in absolute awe ..the tenacious creature knew no limits to victory ...all its focus was on the end line the contraction and relaxation of the Black angle's muscles moved in a discipline harmony the horse named Amber was absolutely breathtaking it soared alone paving the way for the first rank.
Then the writer mentioned the diet and the victory and mentioned nothing about the riders except the names as if the horses were actually the highlight of the event ...for some reason I felt that this was her, I kept scrolling to check the writer's name but it was anonymous..duh !!!
I really wish it is her ...I loved the article.
How Can I ever meet her again?
She was really small and gorgeous her eyes were strong and wild yet soft and compassionate there was that fierce conflict in her eyes that cognitive wildness and
docility.