going back home pt.1

*Yoongi pov*

While the rest of bts was talking to y/f/n I was still mad about how those people made her pass out.while I was spacing out I was accidently glaring at her.

Jin left to get her some ice cream and I felt a buzz in my pocket.

Oh I got a message from 'memedealer'.this person is hilarious because they don't even know that they are sending memes about bts to me ,the min yoongi.I opens it up expecting to find a meme only to find something very different.

Y/f/n is 'memedealer'!!???

I could only stare at her for a few seconds while she stared at me before i started yelling.

Me:what the actual fUCk?

Y/f/n:wait what!?

I walked out of the hospital room because of how confused I was.when I got outside of the hospital there was about a million paparazzi's there . they started to ask a million and one questions but I started to run away.thankfully they didn't chase after me.after running for a few more minutes before I got really tired.

While I was walking by the street I saw jin with a GALLON tub of mint chocolate chip ice cream in his hands !

Yoongi:why the FuCk did you get so muck ice cream?

Jin chuckled and smiled a little sheepishly before answering.

Jin:w-well I was hungry so I-I thought we could both have some ice cream?

I sighed in exasperation before walking away.luckily my studio wasn't that far away so it was a short walk before I reached it.

As I pressed the code in it beeped because I got it wrong.

What!?

I had to type it in 4 more time and when it finally opened I was as red as a tomato in emmbarrasment. As I sat down in my new chair I fell off of it.

Yoongi:what the hell!?this is the second chair I have fallen off of!!the DiSrEsPect I get from chairs is unbelievable!!!

Thank god these walls were sound proof or people from America would hear me screaming at a chair.just then I got a text from 'memedealer',which is now y/f/n I guess.

Memedealer:soooooo,I was sending memes about yoongi to yoongi this entire time!?just me luck...

Swagmaster:well I was getting memes about me sent to me by the actual y/f/n...

Memedealer:sooooooooooo can we still text and I still give you memes and we forget this ever happened?

Swagmaster: sure

Swagmaster: sure....as long as I can collaborate with u😊

Memedealer:U GOT URSELF A DEAL!! Of three dollarz and a collar with me😂

Swagmaster:see you in a bit crazy lady😘👋

Memedealer:see you in a bit too Mr.swagmaster😘👋

When I put my phone away I quickly sqelled because I'm going to do a collab with y/f/n!I quickly cleared my throat and started to walk back to the hospital.as I was halfway there I quickly realized I would have to explain tonight to the rest of the boys tonight and I grained in annoyance .

*your pov*

As i was finished texting yoongi jin walked through the door holding my child aka my most favorite of all time ice cream.I was a little confused why he bought a gallon of it and a bunch of spoons but I quickly brushed it off because right then my stomach sounded like a dying whale.I blushed a little while the boys giggled but I didn't care because soon I was stuffing my face with ice cream deliciousness.

*time skip cause I'm a lazy and tired binch*

So it turns out I shared my ice cream with bts. Because yoongi walked right in as I was stuffing my face full of ice cream.I swear to god I have the worst luck in the universe.when we all finished off the ice cream jimin asked a question I hated most.

Jimin:why are you so skinny?

Everyone looked at me and I shrunk down in the bed hoping I could dissapere .

Me:well when I was 12 I was diagnosed with anorexia.I didn't recover till this year,the doctors say I will stay 80 pounds for the rest of my life and I most likely won't be able to have children.

Everyone looked like they were about to cry and jimin was crying .I pulled him into a hug knowing he went through what I did.soon all of its was group hugging us.

I laughed a little to lighten the mood a bit before saying one last thing.

Me:I guess I messed my life up before it even started .I won't be able to have kids and its all my fault.see I was healthy but I still didn't like my body and when people billed me calling me fat I guess that added fuel to the flames.no one but you guys know about this,please keep it that way.

By now everyone in the room was crying a bit except for me.I already drained myself of tears a while ago.that was when taehyung and jimin started to talk.

V:I always wanted kids and I never realized 'what if the person I fall in love with cant or doesn't want to have kids? '.

Jimin:hey,you are a fighter and never forget it.thank you for telling us this.

Me:don't worry taehyung I'm sure you will have lots of children when you get old.and as for jimin,thank you for telling me that.

We quickly changed subjects and we started to laugh and talk about funny stuff for a few hours before visiting hours were over.I was half asleep when they started to say goodbye.I was happy I was getting out of here tomorrow but I was sad because I was going to have to go back home soon.I fell asleep thinking of bts.

(A/n:hello everyone,just wants to say thanks to the zero people that reads this trash,and I want to say if you are suffering from an eating or mental disorder:1)you are not alone.2)you are worth it .3)you are perfect.4)you don't know me but I love you,each and every single one of you.5)there is always going to be a new day,kind of like a restart in a video game.6)always think 'why be and look like everyone else when I can be me/does it really matter what people think of me as long as I'm happy?' . 7)always remember 'kings send their strongest warriors through the toughest battles'.I love you all and thanks so much for being alive!!💖💖💖💖💖💜💜💜💜💓💓💓💕💕 (except for the murderers and rapists,you people can burn in hell) )