NO FREAKIN' WAY!

AN: I've been trying to emulate the writing style of other writers under this tag, so I apologize for any awkwardness or stiffness in the writing. It seems like thats what you guys like, and I like what you guys like. :P

I opened my eyes, blinking against the sunlight pouring in through my window.

That's strange.. so much light.

I felt rested, so getting out of bed wasn't hard. I got up, and looked at my clock to see what time it was.
I stared at it for a solid 10 seconds uncomprehendingly.
8:20..

"OH, HELL!" I nearly screamed. "School had already begun 5 minutes ago!" I was late on my second day. Unbelievable! My alarm clock really was broken. I slammed my fist on bed and then swung out of bed at the speed of light.

Faster than I thought possible, I ran to the bathroom and got ready, throwing on the first clothes I could find- some skinny jeans and a black long sleeve top. Shoes were black Nikes, a good choice considering I'd be running to school today. I didn't have enough time to comb my hair, so I just threw it into a bun and put on a baseball cap over it.

Soon, I was outside of my apartment, carrying my phone, and bag with my school supplies in it.
I ran down the hallways, probably angering my sleeping neighbors. I nearly tripped going down the stairs to the lobby.

I ran as quick as I could to school, only stopping when I entered the school doors. I was gonna walk in red-faced and panting, but I didn't want to make a bad impression worse by being caught waiting outside the classroom.

The door was open, so I could walk in silently, with all the chatter of people getting to know each other.
I was going to choose the seat closest to the door but Mr. Zhang locked eyes with me and said "Ah, you're a bit late, Mrs...?" He trailed off, waiting for a name
"L-L/N." I hoped he couldn't hear my terror.
"Ah, of course. Let me grab the seating chart.." He fumbled around for a minute, before producing a paper. "You will be sitting.... in this empty desk next to this young man right here." He tapped the desk with his finger, and then retreated back to his desk.

Slowly, I walked over. I tried to remember if I had seen this guy anywhere else, but I couldn't remember with all the new people. The kid, who was to be my partner for my stay, had his back to me.

As I walked up to him, I kept my head down, the hat effectively covering my face as I sat down. I could feel myself starting to cool down, but the blush of running would not leave my cheeks for a while.

I waited for the kid to introduce himself- I didn't want to be the first to speak.

Luckily, he did take the initiative and said, "Hello."

I narrowed my eyes as I heard his voice; I could've sworn I knew it from somewhere else.
I looked up, returning his greeting at the same time, and nearly choked.
"Hel-!" Oh, no way. No freakin' way.
He was looking at me with visible confusion, and then down at himself like, 'Is there something on me?'
"Hell? Is my face really that hideous?" He laughed, looking back at me after not finding anything on himself.
"Y-you.. I- No, no. Hello!" I managed, as my mind connected the dots. This was either a HUGE coincidence.. or I am just über lucky.

The song he was humming: Not Too Late.
And that would mean.. this Australian kid sitting infront of me.. is Slazo?!

No. FREAKIN'. WAY.
But.. thats impossible. Out of every school, town, city, and person in Australia.. my partner is HIM?

Nope. I refuse to believe it. His name is probably like.. Sean or something. This is completely just a lookalike. I knew I shouldn't have binge watched his videos right before school! I'll see him everywhere!