Mephiles

What he looked like:

Ignore the fact Silver is on the heart XD-Coyote

-Coyote

(When I put Mephiles down, it corrected to Mephisto. When I just wrote that it went to Mephistopheles... My otaku is showing)
He was completely and utterly embarrassed on asking you out. He, Mephiles The Dark, fell in love with you and how you are perfectly imperfect...

Mephiles was sitting on his throne staring at the bland doors ahead. He wasn't much on hesitating, but this topic had gotten him confused. In his right paw was a small string with charms on it. He had gotten it on his "birthday" if you could call it that... More so the day Shadow and Rouge unknowingly unleashed him from that dreadful prison, since no one knew his real day of creation or "birth" as Mobians seem to call it. The string held a transparent crystal that was a symbol of how the one who gave him it can see when he was in need, or was troubled... Apparently he was easy to read by whom gave him the gift. The next charm was a small (flower) that was to remind him of the animal. The last one, that he had yet to understand was a lock and key... He had never asked what it meant because he didn't want to seem unknowing, but once again he was transparent to the (animal) he fell for...
A knock brought him back into reality as the doors his eyes were on, but he didn't seem to be watching, opened. There in the entrance was Amilon. (Anyone know why this random character that I legit just thought of is named Amilon?) his "brother" as some people would call it. They weren't related no, but Amilon was injected with some of the dark matter Mephiles was created by, making Amilon have another form similar to Mephiles' "normal form". He was a brown hedgehog with slight black on his quills with dark forest green eyes.
"Mephiles, you've been meddling with that object since I've left..." He sighed and continued "That was two days ago..."
Mephiles stopped messing with it and put it aside, "I have gotten up before, Amilon... I just sat back down a while ago..."
Amilon walked farther into the throne room as the doors closed behind him.
"Then ask the (animal), Mephiles."
Mephiles froze for a second before looking at Amilon, "You must have mistaken my thoughts, I-"
"Was thinking about (Y/n) the (animal)?"
Silence was followed after, Amilon walked up to Mephiles handing him a note, "I heard from the others that summer break is coming up. Ask then."
Amilon left once Mephiles nodded. Opening the note, he found the date on which summer started.
"I suppose I am not just transparent to (Y/n), but Amilon as well..."

That's how he got the guts to ask you out.
And even then he was new to the feeling, well, this feeling is really new to everyone every time it is to be found with a new person. Even if you are the tough one, the bad one, the one whom lived in a different dimension. Just the thought of you brings the slightest dark hue to his muzzle.

If you said yes:
<Could not find a picture so I'll just say how he was>
Flustered, confused, not 100% believing you until Amilon appeared and cheered like a Highschool girl.
Mephiles snapped out of his daydream by shaking his head and asking where you'd like to go.

The date would include:
- confused Mephiles
- VERY flustered Mephiles
- A laughing you
- You'd tease him
- Amilon would stalk in the background quietly fanboying
- Mephiles would not be big on PDA, but think you'd have both hands to hold food/whatever? Nope. One hand would always be intertwined with his.

If you said no:

After he had tried to ask you out on a date and you said no; he snapped

After he had tried to ask you out on a date and you said no; he snapped. No, he didn't harm you or anyone else, in fact he didn't harm anything. He just nodded while having the heart in his hands disappear into a puff of smoke, before walking away. After he knew he was out of your line of sight, he turned to the shadows and disappeared.

Amilon awaited the arrival of his "brother" at the entrance of the castle. When he went to leave after Mephiles had done so himself, his gut had told him to stay.

It was a good thing he did too;

Mephiles arrived and in his eyes, while they where lighten with a red hue, had glistened with tears as he walked passed.

"She said no...?"

The question Amilon had asked was left unanswered as Mephiles went into his study. Leaving Amilon to sigh whilst closing his eyes and tracking back into his own chambers hidden within the castle.

After arriving to his study, Mephiles's power struck almost every inch of the room in the form of purple lighting. Few books had been burnt, but papers flew down and the only window in the room, above his desk shattered. After the glass had settled on the floor, chains appeared and held him. They gave Mephiles the feeling of comfort while tears slipped down his cheeks and had kept the lighting bolts from doing anymore damage to the room.

Somewhere else in the castle Amilon had nestled himself under a maroon blanket whilst sitting on his bed grasping a singular chain.

I hope this was better from the others; and yes I had written an actual Chatroom (didn't finish it :/) but it's a fun one. I wrote it down onto a notebook while camping and had planned on writing it down on Wattpad, but had lost the notebook until now. :|
Anyways hope you enjoyed this (;~;)
I actually had a lot of fun writing this.
I will be making an Espio version of this some time and another certain character, whom I will not say.
Bye!