Ramsay Snow/Bolton

Being a young girl means that your parents are looking for future husbands for you,trying to convince some lord that you are worthy enough to have his babes and so on.
But all this dull talk is fortunately not applied for a certain fox-like girl,for her mother died during childbirth,and her father sent her as a ward to the Boltons,much to his pride.
Earning the favour of the second most powerful and influential Northern House was a an obvious perk for any lesser lordling.

Unbeknownst to anyone,the 9 year-old girl was hiding a much more cunning self than showed.

But she had to hide behind her sweet and innocent dumb girl façade,as it was required...

Nevertheless,that didn't mean she couldn't have fun,in secret.

——–

Being a nice Spring day,S/O decided to go pick up some flowers in the forest and admire the beautiful landscape.
Finding a nice,cool stream,she dipped her small feet in the water,and started working on some flower crown...-until,she heard the irking and somehow aggressive voice of a woman.

Woman:What are you doing here,wasting time,when you have so much work to do?Get up right now and stop being such a dead beat!
S/O:*smiles*I don't think you should be the one giving me orders,dear.
Woman:What if I tell Lord Bolton that you're being a naughty child?He'll send you back to your silly father!
S/O:How sure of that are you?
Woman:Don't use that defying tone with me,you insolent child!

The girl smirked,followed with a dangerously low giggle-...

#####

Due to the echo hitting the trees,the girl was able to hear a particular individual making his way swiftly towards her,and she started screaming in panic,asking for help.
The footsteps were proven to belong to the young bastard of Lord Bolton,Ramsay.

He rushed towards the girl,with his bow raised,ready to shoot,when she spotted the smaller girl,looking frantic and pointing at the corpse of the woman,laying there in the bloody stream.

Ramsay:What happened here?Were you attacked?
S/O:*Th-There was a thief!H-He came here,threatening us,but that woman tried to save me a-and...h-he...k-killed her...
Ramsay:Are you hurt?
S/O:N-No,I don't think so,but don't mind that!What are we going to do?!
Ramsay:*inspects the body*Better tell my Lord father about this and see what he thinks.Seems like the murderer had quite some fun mutilating her.
S/O:*covering her face*Oh no...that's horrible...
-?-:Tell me what,Ramsay?
Ramsey:Father!What a coincidence-
S/O:*bows*Lord Bolton.

He nodded at the girl,then inspected the body himself,then smirked.
He wasn't old for no reason,and had much more experience than others can imagine.

Roose:The killer sure knew what he was doing.And Lady (L/N) had the...misfortune of finding her corpse?
Ramsay:*nods*That's the story.
Roose:*pats the girl's head*Ramsay,take her to the Maester and tell him to give her some dreamwine.She better sleep well,for tomorrow she'll start her studies,and they are not going to be easy.
S/O:*excited*Thank you so much,my Lord!
Roose:You see...when I was young,I was quite reckless in my deeds to try to prove myself to my father.*winks*I also,did the same as you did.
Ramsay:*cocks an eyebrow*What do you mean,father?
S/O:*giggles*Oopsy Daisy...Busted~.
Roose:I will personally talk to your teachers.You don't seem like the type to disappoint,but just in case,there will be consequences.
S/O:I am fully aware,My Lord.You have my deepest thanks.

Nodding,Ramsay put his furs over the frail girl's shoulders,and with an arm around her waist,he guides her back to the castle,with the young boy still very much confused.