Ramsay Snow/Bolton x Fem!Lannister Reader

King's Landing was busier than usual,being a fine Spring day,and Sandor Clegane,again,had to take care of the oldest Baratheon child, Y/N,who kept pulling on his hand to walk with her through the gardens.
Her golden blonde hair kept swaying as she twirled in the divine light of the Sun,her giggles rang out like lullabies,which made Sandor chuckle softly at her childish behaviour.
He knew,however,that despite her innocent and lovely appearance,her deep,emerald eyes held only mischief and cunning.
She,like her mother and grandfather,was a true Lioness,despite her 'Baratheon' title.
She was stubborn,and everytime someone would call her by her proper name,she'd offer a poisonous grin and correct them.

"Y/N Lannister,if you please."

The girl was the epitome of freedom,a powerful feline,an ocelot, who manages to trick everyone into letting her do whatever she pleases,and therefore,she's either out with her beloved Guard dog,or inside,bugging into the Kingdom affairs,much to Tyrion's amusement.

And just imagine the shocked faces of Robert's advisors when they saw his daughter sitting on his leg,reading a book,and when she heard a rather disagreeable statement,she'd refute in a second,shocking everyone.

Y/N:Come on,Sandor,loosen up a bit!It's such a gorgeous day,it'd be a pity to be all grouchy~!
Sandor:Sorry,little song bird,but being a Sunflower isn't my thing.
Y/N:Dear Sandor,I am a Lioness,not a useless song bird,but you are excused.However,you won't be excused from missing out a nice dance with me!
Sandor:Don't be ridiculous,girl,I'm your guard,not some fancy shit lord.
Y/N:*chuckles* You are Sir Woof Woof,whatever do you mean~?
Sandor:You're crossing a fine line there,girl,I'd pay attention if I were ya.
Y/N:And what are you going to do,sweet Sandor?Bite me?
Sandor:Sometimes I wonder who's a bigger cunt.
Y/N:Joffrey.Always Joffrey.Definitely Joffrey.He doesn't care about you like I do~.
Sandor:And he doesn't use me like you do either.
Y/N:Oh,Sandor,your words cut me deeper than the Marianna Trench.Honestly,you must know my intentions of dancing with you are purer than the first snow of the year!
Sandor:It hasn't snowed in King's Landing since the last Winter.
Y/N:*giggles*Then...I want to see the North!Don't the Starks always say how Winter is coming?Oh,Sandor,I've never seen snow!It must be so beautiful!I am quite tired of this golden landscape,it's so old-fashioned!Silver is the new trend!
Sandor:You might like snow,but only when you first see it.It's like a gorgeous enchantress,but sly and deadly,much like you.
Y/N:*arranges her hair*Oh dear,that was so poetic of you,sweet Sandor!*bats her eyelashes*If I were to go to the North,would you come and crown me the Queen of Winter?
Sandor:Snow is much better than fire,anyways.
Y/N:*gleams*SWEET!I shall talk to uncle Tyrion at once!I overheard my lord father when he was talking to someone from the Small Council.Apparently,Jon Arryn diedmysteriously,and he wants Ned Stark as the new Hand of the King~!Do you know what that means~?
Sandor:Oh great,more death in the City of Death,how unexpected.
Y/N:Call it Murderville.But I wonder...why did they call it "King's Landing"?Is here the place where Kings just...land?Fall?To their death?*gasps*Oh no,it's raining Kings!
Sandor:How childish...it almost fooled me.
Y/N:Come on,Sandor,relax.Let's go to a tavern,and I'll treat you to all the ale you wish for!Just smile for me~!
Sandor:Not bloody likely,little song bird.But I'll take your offer,for now.After you.

#####

After talking to the right people,she convinced her father to ride on a horse along her beloved Hound on the way to the North,which was oddly entertaining for the both of them,much to the displeasure of her mother and younger brother.
When they arrived,however,they were not only expected by the Starks,but by another noble house-
House of Bolton.

The girl quickly asked her friend about the Boltons,not having heard much about them,and found out a few details about the Lord,Roose Bolton,and his bastard son,Ramsay,who's treated just like his legal son.
Much to the dismay of every existing courtesy,seeing Ned Stark,she jumps off her horse and runs to hug the said man.
Most of the ones witnessing the act were horrified,while the others were quite impressed,much like the youngest Stark daughter,and a certain Bolton.