Ramsay Snow/Bolton x Fem!Stark Reader

The fortune of their meeting was rather odd,and neither of them expected,especially at the frail age of 17,to meet under such unexpected circumstances.

The girl always wore breeches,boots and a hoodie,equipped with her trusty bow and her daggers at her hip,and strode up and down the forest along with her dearest Wolf companion,and together,they started hunting.
But there was no regular hunting,as for some out of the ordinary twist of events,the ranger couldn't bear to see animals killed in front of her.
Humans,however...were a whole different story.

And so,she'd find her prays,much to her sick entertainment,and she'd shoot after them,taunting them,frightening them...
Killing them.
Her wolf's snarls could be heard echoing throughout the forest,and the girl found her last target-
A man who has once disrespected her.

She climbed a tree,and when she was high enough and she saw his scared face,she knew she had to strike-
And so she did,as she jumped from the branch and plunged her dagger in his neck,witnessing the blood fountain erupting from his veins.

"Your days of disrespecting women are over,scum."
She said with an amused giggle,then went to praise her beloved Scarlet.
In the Northern forests,she was knows as the 'Fox',for all you saw before your eyes was her scarlet hair swaying in the breeze of the wind.
Much for the coincidence,her wolf also had a crimson coat,which made them seem like soul sisters,roaming this world together back and forth,causing mischief.

The girl,crouching,kept hugging and playing with her friend,when she suddenly heard some distant clapping,making her jump on her feet,alert.
Right in front of her there sat a dark haired boy with piercing icy blue eyes,mock-smirking and gazing in fake admiration at her.

Ramsay:Quite a nice kill,my lady.But if I may ask,what caused you such hatred as too kill that poor man?
S/O:A man who disrespects a woman is no man.And honestly,if I might be so bold to say,he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Ramsay:Needless to say,you were in need of entertainment,I presume?
S/O:You are correct.
Ramsay:If you would agree to my terms,I could take you in,offer you great living conditions,and perhaps-
S/O:I am in no need for accommodations,my lord.
Ramsay:Then,would you do it for the thrill of the moment?
S/O:Wouldn't it be hilarious if one like myself were to trust a man who flays his kin?
Ramsay:Would you not like to witness the act first-hand?
S/O:*bites lip*Okay,you caught me.But I have one condition.
Ramsay:Your wish is my command,my lady.
S/O:Scarlet stays with me at all times.
Ramsay:So it shall be.From now on,you will be the second commander of my army...if you can beat the other brute.
S/O:Another brute?Easy pray.Their frail masculinity will end them easily.

Letting out an amused breathe,the boy tried to approach the girl and take her hood down,but by instinct,she leaped back,cautiously,slightly surprising the young bastard.

Ramsay:I apologize for offending you,my lady,I meant no harm.
S/O:No...it's fine.I just don't like people touching me...or getting to close.
Ramsay:*nodding*Thank you for telling me,I shall respect it.

The girl nodded breathlessly and slowly followed Ramsay back to the Dreadford,where he was met by his more important army commanders.

Ramsay:Gentlemen,I shall introduce you to my new second in command,Lady Vixen.
S/O:*mutters*You could have left out the title part...
Man:*blinks*No offense,my lord,but...a woman?Such a frail one,nonetheless?
Ramsay:Then how about you duel?This way,we'll see who deserves this title more.
Man:*scoffs*I need no weapons against such a small silly maiden!And when I beat her up enough,careful not to damage her pretty face,I'll fu-

The man didn't finish his sentence,for he started screaming in pain and falling to his knees,as Ramsay couldn't stop laughing.
The girl needed only one hit to make the man kneel before her.
A kick in the crotch.