2

I feel a warm hand start to shake me, I can't open my eyes nor hear at the moment. My reflex makes me grab the hand, rolling my body onto my floor taking them down.

I wake fully to my dad, his throat under my elbow and me on him.
His eyes eye wide with surprise but he lets a laugh out, his smile clearing my foggy mind.

" Sorry dad"

I mumble as I roll off of him, he sits up before placing a gentle hand on my shoulder.

" breakfast is on the table kiddo, along with your school bag "

I look down and sigh with a nod, once he leaves my room I hurry to lay clothes out before jumping in the shower.
The ice-cold spray numbing my back as I scrub my body clean and wash my hair, then quickly shutting it off and drying my body.

I pull on my clothes for the day, just simple jeans and a black shirt, I then tug my tags under my shirt before I work on my boots.
Once my boots are tied I grab my sketch pad and phone before jogging downstairs, sitting I quickly eat my bowl of oatmeal as my dad cleans up the girls.

" take the car, "

he says as he tosses me a set of old keys, and with a quick smile goodbye, I grab my bag and run to the garage.
Starting the engine of the impala is like music to my ears, my great-grandpa Keith doesn't need the old beauty anymore so she has been ours for a while.

Once I arrived at the school and parked all the attention was on me, I climb out with my bag in hand and quickly lock up.
I hurry to get into the school as students stare at me continuedly, I get my schedule and find my locker an deal with that fun stuff.

Walking into my first class I head right to the teacher, the man looks exhausted and has bags under his eyes.

" excuse me, sir, I was told I needed to inform you that I was here?"

He looks up from his papers and sets his glasses down, looking up at me he suddenly stands.

" yes it's such an honor to have you at this school mister crown "

He shakes my hand and goes on.

" I was told of your record and that you were sent home because of injuries? "

I sigh giving a small smile his way
" yes sir, now where should I sit ?"

He points to the front and I nod, I quickly make my way to an empty seat and pull out my books I need for this class.

All my classes went like this, because of my military record teachers must be informed of my background and of my injuries so as to keep an eye on me and protect the other students.

" come on runts !! Thirty push-ups and a rope climb and you all act as if you're dying !"

I step into the gym to see a large man barking at shifters and humans alike, he turns to me and grins.

" hey, little cousin! Come and show the class that thirty push-ups and a rope climb are nothing! Hell even I will do it !"

I laugh as I run over, we both drop and start our push-ups.
By the time I'm halfway up the rope, my cousin is jumping up to run for his rope, once at the top I ring the bell and slide down.

" That was so cool !!"

I look behind me and see Simon, he should be about seventeen now.
I run over and hug him, he laughs as I lift him up.

" hey, snow! It's been a while hasn't it!"

I nod," how long has your old man been teaching?"

He laughs" the last two years, you were gone and he wanted to do something besides fixing the house "

I nod, my cousin yells for everyone to do three laps, so easy.

I stand under the cold spray of the locker room showers, Ignoring the gasps and the whispering.
I shake my head trying to get water out of my ears, I shut the water off and wrap my lower half in a towel as I walk to my locker.

I dry my ears off and my tail before rewrapping it, I finish drying and pull on my briefs.

" hey, how did you get those marks on your back ?"

I look over at Simon, his eyes are glossy and filled with worry.
I smile waving my hand around.

" Ah nothing I couldn't handle "

I jump into my jeans, suddenly freezing when I feel two large hands on my back and a loud growl.
Looking around my sides I see Simon and everyone else back up, as I go to turn I feel the hands push into the raised scars.

" who hurt you ?"

I turn around as I pull my shirt on to be faced with Damon, I frown looking him dead in the eyes.

" a man who is six feet under, you will be joining him if you touch my scars again "

He growls as he grips my tail, a sharp pain shoots thru me as my muscles spasm, I punch him in the nose for touching me like that.

He backs up, holding his bleeding face as I tuck my tail in. I hurry with my shoes before running out, my lungs burning as I do.

I run outside and only stop when I'm hidden by trees, I sit down on my knees as hot tears roll down my cheeks.
Taking deep breaths as I try to calm myself but the pain isn't going away, hot stabbing pain is what I feel. As my back stings, memories filling my head making me dizzy.

I squeeze my eyes shut as I scream, I howl out in pain before falling forward, my eyes feeling heavy and my mind buzzing.

When I wake I feel a warm body cradling me, I look up to see a blur the only details I can see is he is male and tan.

" good you are awake, your father was going crazy over you not getting home"

" Damon ?"

I whisper, my voice horrible sounding when it cracks

" You are almost home, don't worry about your stuff I have it and don't freak about your car I can get someone to pick you up"

I frown, he sounds stressed.
" I don't need a ride, put me down "

He huffs, I am then set down.
I look around only to see my room, I yawn and he pats my head.

" see you later, I guess " he grumbles as I listen to his heavy footsteps getting further away, I roll over as I cover my head with a pillow.

This was not how today was suppose to go, not at all.

----ajax pov-----

Watching Damon carry in my son was not a pretty sight, his hair was messed up and he looked stressed and worried.

I catch him trying to leave, I grab his arm and he turns to me.

" thank you, Damon it means a lot that you helped look for him "

He nods before running out the door, I smile shaking my head.

" daddy? Who was that ?"

My daughter's ask, their hands wrapped around dolls as they play.

" that was Damon, he found your brother and brought him home to us "

They nod and continue playing, I go upstairs and check on snow.

I'm happy he is home, but I'm still worried about my son.
How badly is his mind hurt?

-author- chapter 2 I hope I edited it well enough! Sorry guys!