Record Deal

Kendrick -

"Baby come on get in the water," I said to Jazmine as she stood there.

"Baby no I just wanna get my feet wet a little first," she said moving her feet around, swimming over to her I grabbed her leg.

"Kendrick stop it," She whined. Grabbing her other leg she almost fell.

"Babe see stop, I'm not trying to get my hair wet, I just bought this wig," she said which made me laugh.

"I'll buy you a new one," I said grabbing her. She squealed and yelled as I put her in my arms and swam out to where the kids were.

"Daddy mommy finally got in the pool," Kenya smirked as Bryson helped her put her floaty on.

"Girl hush," I said as I wrapped my arms around Kendrick's neck, he gripped my waist and kissed my cheek.

"Baby you know I don't know how to swim so you better not let me go," I said as I felt a wave and it scared me a little bit.

"Aye you with me so calm all that down," He said which turned me on I loved whenever he got into protective mode it was so sexy. Running my hand through his hair he kissed my neck.

"Come on Baby let me show you how to swim," he said as he grabbed my arm.

"Baby no I'm scared," I pouted. He gave me the most sexiest but meanest look ever and all I could do was listen to what he said.

"Lay back Imma show you how to float first," I was a little nervous but I trusted my husband I knew he wouldn't steer me wrong or put me in harms way.

"You gotta lay back bae," he said as he gripped my waist and pulled my leg.

"I'm a little nervous you can't be pulling me like that," I said.

"We ain't gotta do this Jaz it's clear that you don't trust me," He said angrily.

"Baby stop that I do trust you I'm just scared I didn't get that many lessons when I was younger, and I hate being in big body's of water, but I do love you and trust you," I said rubbing his arms and pecking his lips. Rubbing my thighs he looked down at me with the most sexiest hooded eyes. Grabbing his face I pulled him down for a long lingering kiss. He grabbed my face and kissed me back.

"Now come on and show me," I said grabbing his hand.

"Iight you gotta lay back keep your legs up, empty your mind of everything that scares you and just be at peace, thinking nothing but happy thoughts," he said. I did exactly what he told me, I laid back and closed my eyes. I thought about how much I loved Kendrick and I loved our life and how much I loved my babies all them including Bryson and Keith they were my sons my babies I loved them just as much as I loved Jamir and Kenneth, I thought about everything.

I opened my eyes and realized I was a little far and I almost got nervous. "I got you baby," I heard Kendrick say and I instantly got back right.

After my few little lessons I thought I was a pro me Kendrick and the kids played volley ball and swam a little bit more before leaving out the pool. Finally out of the water we changed our clothes and was now loading back up in the truck.

As Kendrick pulled out of the parking lot I grabbed his free hand. After about fifteen to thirty minutes it was a strange silence in the back seat, turning around all the kids were knocked out, Bryson was sleep with his headphones in and Keith was sleeping on Jamir's shoulder. "What jobs are they working," I chuckled looking in the back.

Kendrick looked through his mirror and laughed. "They acting like they had a hard day at work," he said as we both laughed. I ran my hand through his hair and down the back of his neck. I rubbed on his chest and his inner thigh.