visual

Pair : Hongbin x Ravi
─────────────
Ravi's P.O.V

I scrolled down the feed of fan's and other idols's posts. With a spoon of cereal in my other hand, I brought my face closer to it, my eyes never leaving the screen.

Just as I was about to swallow, I halted. There, in front of me, was a picture of Hongbin. It wouldn't have bothered me on any other day but not today. This picture in particular, had me stunned.

He looked handsome.. and beautiful.

He was classically beautiful, but his large liquid brown eyes held such an intelligence and serenity that it was impossible for me not to be held prisoner by them.

There was undeniable symmetry to his features and perhaps that's what held me so captivated.

He was clad in a pink hoodie and had minimalist make-up but somehow still managed to look like the most beautiful person alive.

I quickly gulped down the rest of the cereal and texted the picture to him. He was at home and was also on his phone. I can see him from here.

He'll definitely see it.

A minute passed and I received no response. He did see it, though.

Is he ignoring me?

Without even wasting a second, I got off the chair and rushed to his room, completely abandoning my bowl.

I slammed his door wide open, interrupting whatever he was doing.

"HEY!! THE DOOR WI-"

A sense of rush waved passed me and at breakneck speed, I was above Hongbin with him being trapped between my arms. Wasting no time whatsoever, I then shoved my phone in his face, the picture still on screen, forcing him to look.

"Look! Look! You're beautiful!"