June 7, 2017

WHY?! Thats the only one word question that is stuck on my head the whole day yesterday until now. Why is it that, after seeing her in the morning I cant find her during lunchbreaks or after school. Damn, I asked Seth about her but neither he doesnt know who she is.

Fria.

I asked some people I know but then no one knows about Fria. She seems to be the invisible type here. I dont even have a clue on what grade is she or where does she live. Its been only two days but the mysteriousness that covers her makes her interesting to me. I bet she has a lot of secrets and I want to know all of that.

"Harries bro, youre spacing out." Seth said making me come back to my senses then see him take a big bite on his burger. I looked at my plate and it was all done. Now, where the hell did my food go? "Is that about that strange girl?"

"Fria." I said.

"Huh?"

"Her name is Fria." I said making him just heave a deep sigh. He put down his favorite double patty cheeseburger then looked at me.

"Bro, chill. Okay? Dont be too stressed over stra—Fria rather, because I know and I feel it, you two are going to cross paths later." He said then patted my shoulder before grabbing his drink. I just heaved out a deep sigh because of that then drank my orange juice. I sure do hope so. Damn, Harries.

Why?

I never thought youd be head to heels over that bunny.

Shut up. I said then he laughed.