June 14, 2017

I breathed in and then tried my best too look confident as I enter the school campus again. Yesterday, I didnt saw her again. Also, Mandy said she still doesnt have anything about her. All I could remember is that she already checked the profiles until Q. Shes half the profiles and she still hasnt find her. But then, its only a half so maybe she can find her name by this day.

I was walking through the hallway when I saw a familiar figure in front of a locker. A girl with a long jet black curly hair with jeans and a yellow long sleeved blouse. I stopped and stared at her for a bit. I cant believe it. I could actually feel something in my stomach. Its like Im exploding because of this excitement. BINGO! I found her. I then happily walked through the hallway just to get to her. But before I could even approach her, a group of guys blocked her way. There goes Andrew again.

Heyya freak. Where have you been? I heard Andrew mocking her so I walked faster just to get to them. I see your pack is nice. For a disgusting low life freak.

Whats up guys? I said with a loud cheerful sarcastic voice as I arrived at their backs. They all turned to me and Andrew had this face again as he saw me. Is there something up about her?

Here goes superman. Andrew said then rolled his eyes before chewing his gum again. He had his arms crossed while giving me his sharp glares. There, you go take this freak. You two will make a great couple.

Aw. Thanks. I said and smiled sarcastically.

Before he could even say a word again, I grabbed Fria by her arm and dragged her away from those jerks. What the hell is wrong with them? Why do they have to pick on someone they know that is weak? Are they too weak to pick on someone their own size?

Harries

I stopped upon hearing that voice from behind me. I turned to look at her and saw her eye looking at me. I looked at her back and saw the jerks already gone so I sighed out of relief. I then looked back at her and smiled.

You can let go now. She said making me look at my hand still holding her arm. I was surprised so I let go of her arm quickly. But what made me curious is that, she winced as she got her arm back.

Oh sorry.

About what?

Did I hurt your arm? Did I grabbed you tightly?

No. She said then looked at me but I see her eyes almost teary. She seems to be enduring the pain. So I sighed and grabbed her arm back again so I could look at it. Ouch!

I was surprised as she shouted out of pain so I let go of her hand unconsciously. She took it back and massaged it while I look at her. Does it really hurt that much? But, I just touched it gently. Did I really do that?

Im so sorry.

Its okay.

No its not. Im the one who caused that pain—

No, its not you. She said making me look at her confused. Not me? I already had this last week.

Wait What? I asked but she didnt look back at me and continued to massage her arm. As I remember, she was perfectly fine when we were on the laboratory. What happened?

Never mind. She said then sighed before looking at me again. I was left speechless just by looking at her and all the questions I wanted to ask just faded away and I cant even remember them. I should be going now.

She was about to leave when I got back to my senses making me a bit worried. I held her hand and not her arm so I couldnt hurt her. So she looked back at me with her confused look making me a bit nervous. I gulped a lot of times and kept thinking what I should say next.

Yes? She asked making me more nervous. I gulped again and breathed a bit unstable.

Uhm I was uh

What?

I uhm I.

You what?

Sh*t. Why the hell am I stuttering? Not cool man. Not cool. I looked at her and she was still waiting. So I gulped again and let go of her hand but still has tension on me. She sighed and then shook her head in disbelief before leaving me.

No way! This is not happening! I shouldnt just let her go by that. So I turned to see her and she was already walking away. You got this Harries! You got this.

Fria! I shouted then she stopped for a while. My heart was like exploding while looking at her from her back. Then she slowly turned around to look at me. I got nervous again and I feel like stuttering. What the heck is wrong with me? She just remained standing there while looking at me with her confused look. Uhm I

Sh*t. There I go again. So I just sighed and then ran unto her. When I was already face to face with her, I heaved out a deep sigh and gulped my coward vibes. I looked at her in the eye and she was like drowning me and I got lost in my thoughts about her again.

I really need to go. She said making me come back to my senses again and looked at her. My nervousness got back and this is hell. Im looking like a total idiot in front of her now. I should ask her something but my questions faded.

No wait.

I said then gulped again. My heart is pounding so fast.

Uhm I just just I

I let out a deep sigh because of that. Harries bro. You can do this. Just say it. Ask it. Come on now.

I just wanted to uhm ask.

Ask what? she replied.

Can I see you again? I asked making her stop for a while and looked at me more confused. So now my heart is pounding like it will come out of my body. Sh*t.

Uhm weird question. But yeah. You can see me again. She said then made me calm down a bit. Okay. One step done. But I have to be going now. So See you, Mr. Fletcher.

I then smiled while she was already walking away. That went well. Maybe I should greet her back too. That would be nice, right?

Okay. See you, Ms I stopped upon that. I just remembered! I dont know her surname! That was one of my questions Id really like to ask. I then looked at the path she went to and she was already gone.

Argh! Lost her again! Why is this happening to me? One day, I promise, that statement will be complete.