June 8, 2017

I went to school early than I have ever been. I didnt even eat breakfast on our house. I just grabbed a sandwich then left. I didnt wait for my Dad to take me to school instead, I ran. Yup, I seriously ran from our house to here. Its not even that far anyway. As I arrived at our school, no one was there. Obviously, Im too damn early. But, Im already here so theres no point crying over a spoilt milk. I quietly made my way inside the campus and sat on the bench nearest the hallway so that I can see everyone who passes. Aside from that, I can only see Fria during mornings.

An hour went by and students started coming over. I eagerly looked at every single person coming over. When I say, every single person, I mean EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON.

It didnt took long till Seth came and was surprised to see me sitting quietly here on the bench. He had his brows furrowed and he was shaking his head while walking towards me. When he was already in front of me, he raised his hand asking for our awesomeness handshake, or handshake of awesomeness and so we did. Sounds lame, I know. But we were like 5 year olds when we made it so its really that childish.

Bro, this is like a dream. He said then ran his left hand over his long wavy hair while showing me that annoying smirk he has. What the heck is he talking about? I mean You? Coming to school earlier than me? Thats so weird.

Seth, stop.

Its like I have to call someone for exorcism.

Ha. Ha. Very funny. I sarcastically replied and he just laughed it off.

Or maybe youre not the real Harries.

Seth, just stop. Its not funny.

Chill bro. He said then laughed a bit before looking at me again with his smirk. I just rolled my eyes at him and then went back to checking every student coming over. You seem to be desperate about her.

Desperate? Psh. No Im not.

Yeah bro. Deny more.

I mean Im just interested.

Desperately interested.

Stop bro. Desperate is too strong to describe what I feel.

Is that so? I already made it understatement. Then he laughed making me look at him with my stop-laughing-you-d*ck-or-I-am-going-to-kill-you look. Then he just continued laughing. Anyway, I have to go check on Mandy. Ill catch up with you later. Good luck.

I just shook my head in disbelief as he exited the scene. He sure is such a pain in the ass. But still, I still like him as my best friend. Damn him. Then I realized the students coming over are now fewer so I checked my watch to see what time it is.

Damn. Classes is about to start now and still I havent seen Fria. Why? Is she absent? How could I know? I dont even know from what class she is. Or maybe she just used the other gate of our school. Aha! How foolish of me! Of course some students come from the other gate. I shouldve checked the other one. Damn. I just wasted time and effort over here for nothing. I think Im just going to do this tomorrow.