Chapter Eight: Smoke and Mirrors

AUTHOR'S POV  

The ride home from the market consisted mostly of silence as Larry and Laurent were in very deep thought. Those thoughts being different but also similar. Of course Larry's thoughts were on a different scale for a very specific reason but since running into Anthony he's all they've been able to think about. Laurent attempted to make things less awkward by gently grabbing his hand with his free one as he drives. Larry's response was his smile which didn't seem to raise suspicion in Laurent but the last thing he expected was to run into Anthony while being with his husband. What was supposed to be their customary trip to the market turned into looking Anthony dead in his eyes and trying to not give himself away but just the mere sight of Anthony and now he can't get last night off his mind. Well, it was difficult to do that anyway but seeing him only added to it. He thinks about the moments he spent giving Anthony oral pleasure and hearing his moans then ultimately Anthony taking him from behind with that long, thick wood in the most powerful but still very gentle way. He can't put his finger on it but there's something about sex with that man that drives him crazy. He knew the moment his breath was nearly taken away when Anthony unexpectedly begin sliding in and out of him during their tryst. From that point on it was passionate, highly intense and intoxicating. Just as last night was and he's sure he felt his dick jump in his pants again upon seeing him. If Laurent knew what occurred between them there's no telling how he would react so he's really trying to get it out of his mind or Laurent will for sure ask questions. He's already been a tad suspicious of Larry's behavior lately so he has to pull it together. What he's unaware of is the fact that Laurent is preoccupied with his own thoughts of Anthony. Larry never would guess that Laurent is feeling things internally about his time with Anthony because he hides them so well. To him, their threesome was simply what it was, it did the trick and it was over and it was easy to give off this impression because Laurent was sure that after his conversation with Shawn he was ok. Imagine his surprise that just seeing him would make that passion resurface. Just as Larry felt something, he too, felt something when Anthony was inside of him and with all the times thereafter that feeling only increased. It actually scared him to think that he could feel something for someone other than Larry so it's utter confusion to him now that seeing Anthony has stirred all these things within him that he wasn't prepared for. Or realized he even had. The scarier part is, whatever this is on the inside is getting stronger by the minute and he isn't sure how to deal with it. He can go and talk to Shawn again...but what could he possibly say is unsure. After all, he told Shawn that he was good and that there essentially wasn't a cause of concern. But, there is and he can't think about Anthony especially with how good he looked without thinking about the amazing sex. He didn't realize that he shook his head as if he's trying to get an image out of it which caught the attention of his love who immediately asked if he's ok. Laurent gathered himself rather quickly to answer that he is, although he isn't. They eventually pull into the driveway of their home and get out to retrieve the bags of groceries from the trunk then head inside to put it all away. During this time conversation is minimal with the only words exchanged between them is deciding what to eat for lunch. Deciding on soup and sandwiches Larry got started on the made from scratch vegetable soup that will come together in no time while Laurent works on the sandwiches. As he's building them he begins to think of ways to get Anthony of off his mind. It takes him several moments because while he's thinking about ways to stop thinking about him, he's thinking about him. He's sure he's even getting slightly aroused. Thankfully something comes to him...

Laurent: "Bebe what do you say to going to dinner tonight and a movie tonight"?

Larry: "A date night would be great baby".

Laurent: *smile* "Yeah it would. So then that's what we will do. Movie first then dinner". 

Larry: *smile* "I can't wait".