PRETTY DISTRACTION

❛ Listen, okay? You're someone's everything

❛ Listen, okay?
You're someone's everything.
You're my everything. ❜

Summary !  )

Look at that!
Gryffindor won...
I'm shocked. ❞

  HARRY POTTER NEVER REALIZED how much he truly missed Lee Jordan's Quidditch commentary until the moment Zacharias Smith talked into that blasted microphone. Truly, Lee Jordan was probably the funniest commenter Hogwarts has lived to see, and the fact the disgrace of a Hufflepuff, Zacharias Smith, is the replacement truly is heart wrenching.

  Harry thought, after Ginny Weasley landed Zacharias into the hospital wing, the new person commenting during the Quidditch games couldn't possibly get any worse.

  In this case, Harry is painfully wrong.

  Enzo Rousseau isn't someone Harry's paid attention to in the last few years. After all, Enzo's not friends with Harry and never believed him when Voldemort obviously returned, he'd never been to a Dumbledore's Army meeting once, and he's friends with Marietta Edgecombe and Cho Chang, and well... Harry's sort of decided to not even spare a glance at said Ravenclaw after the incident in fifth-year.

  But when Enzo takes the mic after Zacharias, Harry never expected Enzo to distract him so much that it throws off his game. The sound of Enzo's voice may be so beautiful that it makes Harry's heart flutter, but it seems like the Ravenclaw's mission whenever he's commenting is to distract Harry.

It also doesn't help that
Enzo's pretty either.

And so, Hermione and Ron make up a (pretty lame) solution for their hopeless best friend — don't look at Enzo Rousseau during the Quidditch games and tune his voice out.

  That's a lot easier said than done. Especially since Harry is pretty sure he had a teeny-weeny crush on Enzo during the forth-year.

(  cast !  )

Don't be offended.
I just follow the crowd.
Sort of like a sheep.

HWANG HYUNJIN
ENZO ROUSSEAU
( — ravenclaw )

HWANG HYUNJINENZO ROUSSEAU( — ravenclaw )